Vir

Character sheet
HP:
104/104  (104/104)
Cash: 10700

PostSubject: Pokemon: Dragon Smash!   Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:46 pm

~0~

The end is near.

When the shadow of the Dragon Scourge swept across the whole of Pokemonland, no-one and nowhere was left untouched by their evil. From the Eastern forests to the Western coasts, the Scourge destroyed sanctuaries, razed villages, and mercilessly butchered any Pokemon who attempted to stand up to them. Not even the Legendaries stood a chance - how could they, when four of the Seven Scourges were corrupted Legendaries themselves?

And so the Scourge marched on, and everywhere that they went, a Shadow Plague followed, corrupting once-innocent Pokemon into twisted, evil versions of their former selves. These Pokemon were enthralled by the Shadow into serving the Scourge. Now the Dragon Scourge have themselves an army. This army's purpose is unknown, but it bodes no good for anyone in Pokemonland.

But Arceus works in mysterious ways. For even as the Scourge ravaged almost the whole of Pokemonland, there were still a few who, through some twist of circumstance, managed to escape the Dragons' path of destruction... and vowed to make the Scourge pay for their crimes.

We are those few, and we have followed in the wake of their Warpath of Shadows, fighting, training, looting, surviving. Now, we six stand at the base of Dragonius Tower. It is a colossal spire stretching to the Heavens as far up as the eye can see, and it serves as the primary fortress and lair of all the members of the Dragon Scourge. As far as we know, all seven of them are within the fortress, preparing for... something.

Our vengeance is close at hand. We have all fought and bled to get to this point, and we will not be denied. The Tower itself is filled with the entirety of the Scourge's army, the majority of whom are innocents Enshadowed into serving the Scourge. There will be mercy for them.

But there will be none for the Seven Primes of the Dragon Scourge.

For though never shall innocent Pokemon blood be shed, the blood of those wicked Dragons shall flow like a river. We six shall spread our blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of Arceus. The souls of those they have slain cry out for vengeance, and we chosen will heed their call and bring swift just-

"Yo, MONTOYA! Are you gonna stand there monologuing all day, or are we going in?"

errr... yeah, yeah, hold your Ponytas.

As I was saying-

The end is near for the Dragon Scourge... For we are Team Dragon Smash... and we shall soon have our revenge!

~0~

Back to top Go down
jazzmeister

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Dragon Smash!   Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:19 pm

Seven hovered by the doorway then looked up at the structure before him and his friends. Though his body was made of stone, he could feel a cold aura from within the spire. Dark clouds loomed around the upper half of the tower with black lightning surging from them. The wind howled eerily from the dead forest that surrounded the area. "So this is where the Dragon Scourge are huh?" Seven asked to no one in particular. I hope you're watching over us, dad. We'll be needing all the luck we could get.

Evander stood next to the young Geodude and looked up as well. "How high do you think it goes?"

All of them looked towards the sky trying to see the top but the clouds blocked their vision. Just then, snickering could be heard from the back of the group. The five other pokemons looked towards Clover who was trying to cover her mouth. "It could be 10s or 100s. It might even go forever."

All fell silent with Clover's statement, thinking about how many battles with the innocent Pokemons will they have to go through before they defeat all seven members of the Dragon Scourge.

"We have to think of a plan on how to win all seven leaders while minimizing the confrontations and/or casualties of the controlled pokemons." Seven stated then looked his friends over. "Any ideas on how to approach this?"

Back to top Go down
oppaslam

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Dragon Smash!   Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:38 am

"Ideas?" Evander replied. "I say we fight them all! You know, for the experience and the effort values. Meidr knows what I'm talking about." Meidr grinned, that is, if it had an externally visible mouth or something. "And the loot, of course. Don't forget the loot."

Behind this materialistic front, Evander actually meant to say that it was for vengeance and friendship and self-actualization, but it would have sounded kind of embarrassing. He always talked about loot, but deep down he just wanted to help these hopeless bastards. And maybe to find clues about his missing adoptive little sister, who he failed to mention in his backstory when he signed up for this because he has trouble expressing himself honestly.

"Kidding aside, we should probably combo our moves to maximize our damage output. Let's take for example ManDude here. You can Defense Curl right? I mean of course you can, you fantastic Geodude, you. So you curl up into a ball, Ruin throws you at me, and I whack you with my special-attack-imbued club. The result would be a devastating OHKO for you and about 150 base Rock/Ground projectile damage to the enemy, maybe with a chance of confusion. Then we'll just pump you with Revival Herbs and Moomoo Milks later, maybe stick Montoya's leek up yo ass. Then Clover can sap your bad experiences associated with sustaining heavy damage. Win/win."

Seven argued in all seriousness, "I'm not Mandude, I'm Rocky aka Seven. And I thought I clearly said we should minimize casualti—"
"Excellent suggestion, ManDude! Just use Endure first or someshit, you'll think of something," Evander quickly responded. "Anyone else have ideas? I mean, seriously this time."

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Dragon Smash!   Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:41 am

Meidr brightly flashed its core thrice to get the others' attention. When they have turned to it, Meidr did not speak, instead it flickered its core like a code--in a manner that all of them understood.

"We can have Clover scout ahead. Given that she's a Ghost-type, it's easy for her to escape or travel by phasing out of sight--or through walls and objects. We can stay communicated with her by both of us using Psychic, so all of us can sense what she senses. With that knowledge we can either fight or flee. Then what about the dragons? I can't be the only one who will do all the work! I'm also not sure if any of you know any Ice-type moves..."

"Shoot an Ice Beam and I'll catch it with my leek." Montoya suggested. "You can also freeze Evander's club before he attacks with it."

"That sorta takes care of the confrontations part. How are we going to deal with the controlled Pokémon, then?" Sever worriedly asked.

"I can just knock 'em out. One clean hit is all I need." Ruin replied.

"And I have just the thing to make any of your attacks a OHKO, and hopefully not kill them." Meidr quickly added. "I'm calling it The Reflect-apult™. It's simple: you go in a sling I'll make from a modified Reflect and then I use Rapid Spin to speed up. I'll stop suddenly and then you go flying towards the target. I could also pitch Seven, Evander or Montoya; doesn't really have to be you all the time. Don't like that? Then Clover and I can just hurl you with a double Psychic. Either way, you four will be thrown around."
Back to top Go down
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/oz797d8j230sc/Bro_Code
Vir

Character sheet
HP:
104/104  (104/104)

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Dragon Smash!   Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:32 am

Montoya stroked a non-existent goatee on his beak.

"Jyessss. Those are all most excellent plans, Meidr. But enough chitchat! We must charge onwards! Into the breach! We shall never be able to execute these magnificent stratagems if we do not rush heedlessly into danger! Come, let us politely knock on the magnificent door of this magnificent tower!"

So saying, Montoya strode boldly forward towards the huge, 10-ft tall, double doors of the tower. Evander turned to Clover.

"He's not really going to just knock, is he?"

Before Clover could answer, Montoya indeed just knocked.

*Tap* *Tap* *Tap*

The Stick Duck waited politely for a few moments, before striding back to the group. Everybody was staring at him in astonishment as he addressed them.

"Magnificent friends! It appears that our Dragon hosts will not open this door even after one has knocked in a magnificently polite manner. Therefore, we must now knock in a most magnificently IMPOLITE manner!"

Montoya reached for their Berry Bag and pulled out two huge Watmel berries. As the group stared, he gave both of them to Rocky, who was easily able to hold one Berry in each hand. The Geodude stared at him in confusion.

"Montoya, I appreciate the Berries, but I don't think I'll need two. You can keep the other o-HEY! THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!?"

Rocky's reaction was rather justified, as Montoya, after giving him the two Watmel berries, had suddenly lifted him up as well.

"Do not worry, my magnificent friend! As Evander says, we still have a lot of Revival Herbs! Just close your eyes and channel your inner Voltorb when you smash into that magnificent door! ALLEY-OOP!"

With a heave, Montoya threw the Geodude up in the air. As he came down, the Duck quickly drew his Stick and swung a heavy blow at Seven, sending him on a straight course towards the door while yelling, "Most magnificent door! Have a present, nay, a NATURAL GIFT!"

Rocky aka Seven just had enough time to mutter, "Sometimes, I really hate that bird." before -

Evander stared for a moment before shrugging.

"Well... That's one way to open a door."

Back to top Go down
Zuramaru

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Dragon Smash!   Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:00 pm

As the giant door gate collapsed, Ruin immediately jumped inside the tower and ran around the floor.

"Where you at, mothaMukers??", he shouted while comet-punching the air.

Eexcuuse me?

Ruin looked ahead and saw a giant purple mass of viscous genetic fluid.

"Poison type. Oh cock."

Ruin looked behind and saw the rest of the team still picking up Rocky aka Seven's shattered pieces.
He heard a loud grunt. He looked up and saw the mook Muk ready to crush Ruin with a body slam.

"Sky uppercut!"

Ruin punched the Muk's underside and sent it flying to the ceiling. The Muk then falls back to the floor and laughed.

That the best you can do, kid? I'm a fucking Poison-type. You can't hurt me.

Ruin started to laugh as well. Did you really think I came all this way to get defeated by babies like you?
Ruin raised his right arm and shouted, "Armament! Drill arm!"
A flash of metallic light.

Ruin took a quick step then vanished. Moments later, he reappeared behind the Muk and drove his arm into its slimy body.
"Rev."
The drill quickly reduced the Muk's body into its constituent elements: smaller blobs of slime.

The rest of the team eventually rejoined Ruin, who was already chillin' on a random couch.

"What the flying duck is this?", asked Montoya.

"Grape slurpee, for the seasoned warriors."

"Mother of Arceus, Evander. Stop licking that."

Datenshi Yohane
Back to top Go down
rainstabtorrents

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Dragon Smash!   Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:19 pm

Clover was hovering around a quiet corner in the high-as-fuck ceiling, watching the whole scene from above. No one had noticed, but she was already there even before the Rocky Explosion™, having floated through the wall into the tower by herself.

As anyone would immediately realize, she was more or less the outcast in the group, only present in certain occasions such as when a snide remark was necessary. Coupled with the fact that all the others were filthy unhygienic males (aside from Meidr, who according to Clover was filthy and unhygienic nonetheless), she chose to stay away when any sort of event happens. Which in this case was a good call, looking at all the door debris scattered everywhere.

The others don't seem to mind when she goes off by herself. They seem to assume that it's her role to "scout ahead", or something else that sounds responsible and helpful. Most of the time, she just watches from afar, giggling a bit when someone makes a funny joke and blushes and looks away. Despite her occasional adorableness, she thrives with envy and malice, and has a special glint in her eyes when she wants to devour.

"Hey you. Mister Seven Wonders of the Geodude. Stop acting like you've fainted and get up." Clover was mean as always. Though sometimes it looked like the geodude was into that shit.

"Yeah, everyone knows you're sturdier than that. No revival herbs for you. Here's an Oran Berry." And Montoya flings it at him.

"Ow." The geodude flinched. "Will you please be careful with that natural gift?"

"Ti-tum ti-tum ti-tum ti-tum" Evander kept repeating, following Rocky as he struggled to get up. The skull added a nice reverberating sound to it. Meidr joined in, flashing its core to match Evander's sound effects.

"Shut up. My health isn't critical."

"Ahh~" A soft breath escaped from Clover, who relished in the brief moment of killing intent. She just remembered why she put up with this group in the first place.

Meanwhile, Ruin had just defeated the muk, its scattered remains littering the stone floor.
Back to top Go down
Vir

Character sheet
HP:
104/104  (104/104)

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Dragon Smash!   Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:40 pm

~0~

As soon as the last member of Team Dragon Scourge steps through the destroyed door, a chill wind sweeps through the room. The walls shine bright for a moment, causing everyone to momentarily close their eyes. When the light fades, the team looks around in surprise and realize that the hole where the door used to be has disappeared. Instead, there is only blank wall. Clover attempts to phase back outside, but the walls once more glow slightly and she fails.

Suddenly, a giant spectral eye appears in the middle of the room. A voice booms from out of nowhere.

"Welcome to Dragonius Tower, my little friends. We await you at the top. Climb on up... to your doom!"

After the threat echoes away, the eye fades and disappears. A hole appears in the ceiling, and a spiral staircase lowers down until it touches - and then merges with - the floor. Before anyone on the team can react, several Pawniards and a Bisharp, descend from the staircase and then surround it to stop anyone from going up. The Blade Pokemon stare at the group menacingly, as if daring them to try and climb up the stairs.

~0~

Back to top Go down
jazzmeister

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Dragon Smash!   Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:51 am

The group go into their battle stances as they stared at the platoon of pawniards, led by a single bisharp. "Dark-Steel huh? I can deal with the dark but the steel part will be troublesome." Seven muttered. He then looked at his left and saw that his left arm was missing. "Oh come on!"

"Need a... hand?" Evander appeared beside him holding Seven's left arm.

"Oh haha. Very funny." The rock-ground pokemon grumbled as he took his arm and attached it. He then turned to Montoya. "A little heads-up would be appreciated next time."

Meidr's core started to blink a message. "Guys focus!" They all then turned back at the army before them. "Considering their type it would be to have Ruin, Seven, and Evander on the frontlines while the rest provide support. Agreed?"

"Right!""Got it!""Whatever..."

"Clover, Meidr, lift everyone up into the air with Psychic!" Seven ordered.

Clover flinched then glared at the Geodude. "Hey you're not the boss of me!"

"Just do it!"

Clover and Meidr used psychic to levitate their group, except Seven, off the ground. The Bisharp then poited its right arm towards the group and the platoon of Pawniards charged right at them. Seven then raised both of his hands into the air, balling his fists. "EARTHQUAKE!!" He then slammed the ground with his fists and a massive earthquake shook the room.

The earthquake threw the platoon off balance and each of them tripped while receiving damage. Once the platoon was down, Meidr and Clover let their teammates down on the ground softly with Ruin and Evander charging in.

Seven collapsed on the ground, breathing heavily. "What wrong with me?" Seven grunted. He was feeling as if he has been fighting all day.

Meidr tried to help Seven up. "It could be that they carry the Pressure ability. Attacking them would cause you to get tired more easilly."

Seven looked at RUin and Evander as they fought. Each time they took a Pawniard down, they seem to be getting more exhausted.

"Damn it... At this rate, we'll be overrun." He then remembered a lecture he got from his father regarding the Pawniard's nature. He then looked behind the Pawniards and saw that the Bisharp was doing nothing but issuing commands every once in a while. Seven turned at the others. "Hey Pawniards don't do anything on their own unless ordered by Bisharps right? So why don't we just take the leader out first?" Seven suggested.
Back to top Go down
Royal Guard

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Dragon Smash!   Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:15 pm

The Pawniards stand guard in a wedge formation, with their Bisharp commander somewhere in the middle of it. The ground has become very damp and spongy from Meidr using many, many Water-type moves. Parts of their defense developed gaps from some Pawniards being mired, or have fallen into sinkholes.

"Rear guards, move!" The Bisharp commander yelled. "They'll not get through us today!"

Meidr suddenly grew half a brain and had an idea: shut them down with paralysis. Most, if not all, of the Pawniards are already drenched. It should be easier to hit them with paralyzing Electric-type moves. It communicated the plan to the others through Psychic.

"Here's what we're gonna do. Evander and Seven will Thunderpunch the ground in front of the Pawniards to spread the electricity around and paralyze them. Clover and I will fire off Thunder Waves to do the same. That's phase one."

"Okay. What's phase two?" Evander asked.

Meidr paused, it also stopped its literally pissing around, to contemplate on the next step of the plan. Meidr soon answered Evander's question.

"Phase two is this: You guys fend off those that didn't get paralyzed and cover me while I power up a Signal Beam to disrupt their communication. I need you to cover your ears once you hear a beeping noise. If you don't, you might get confused as well. Also, use your moves sparingly."

"I recall someone saying that we should take out the Bisharp first. Oh right, it was me!" Seven exclaimed.

"That's what phase three will be." Meidr answered. "After I have fired the Signal Burst™, we all cut through the paralyzed and/or confused Pawniards in single file to create a slipstream towards the Bisharp for Ruin, being the one most suited to face it. If he wants to, he can take out Pawniards on the way."

"Alright, let's get started then." Ruin said, as he hitches on Montoya who's flying up to not get electrocuted.

The others proceed with the first phase. Clover and Meidr zap away with Electric attacks. while the Ground-types man the front lines Thunderpunching puddles. Sometimes, they'd hit the Pawnairds directly. Either which way, they're hoping the paralysis takes effect.
Back to top Go down
Vir

Character sheet
HP:
104/104  (104/104)

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Dragon Smash!   Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:44 pm

Montoya flapped above the battlefield while carrying Ruin on his back. His ever-present Leek was held safely in his webbed feet as he deftly avoided several blades of energy sent his way by some of the Pawniards below. Phase 1 of Meidr's plan had worked, and several of the Blade Pokemon had been rendered immobile by the paralysis, but there were still enough of them left to make a formidable attack force.

Seeing that Meidr had fallen behind Evander and Seven as his core began to glow and pulse softly, Montoya quickly bit some pieces off his Leek, chewed them quickly, then spat them out and stuffed them in his ears. Ignoring Ruin's disgusted look as the Weasel Pokemon also stuffed his fingers in his ears, Montoya began to fly in a circular pattern above them, slowly picking up speed with every circle as an idea formed in his head.

There was a small beep, and then Meidr's core began flashing brightly. Several of the Pawniards who managed to avoid being paralyzed ended up falling to their knees or staggering around drunkenly as the Signal Burst™ took effect. Even the Bisharp commander at the rear of the group seemed affected as it held its head in its hands.

By this time, Montoya had almost reached his top flight speed. He turned to Ruin, who was barely keeping steady on his back.

"Brace yourself, my magnificent friend. I will blast down towards them at a straight line, you must leap backwards from my back and then allow my wind to boost you towards the Bisharp. Take him out with one magnificent blow!"

So saying, Montoya turned and did a swooping power-dive towards the Bisharp Commander.

"Taste the power of my wings, you bladed pendejo! TAILWIND!"

Back to top Go down
Zuramaru

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Dragon Smash!   Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:14 pm

"Time to die", said Ruin in an unreservedly arrogant voice. He then proceeded to do a rolling-sideways-corkscrew-somersault onto Montoya's back.

"Now!"

At the apex of the tailwind dive, Ruin leapt into the air. The wind propelled him in high subsonic speed towards the still-dazed Bisharp.

The Bisharp saw Ruin coming and stepped back in preparation for a surprise attack.

"Mach Punch!", shouted Ruin.

"Foolish child! Sucker pun--".

The world goes into slow-mo in Ruin's eyes (they're closed, by the way... for awesome).

"..nncchh"

Ruin evaded the sharp blade of the enemy with a barrel roll and quickly grabbed its arm. The Tailwind was so powerful that it provided +5 priority to Ruin. With the momentum of the roll, the speed of the wind, the shaky ground and the combined power of water and electricity, the outcome was simple.

"Reversal!!"

The Bisharp was swept off the ground and into a rapid spiral of spinning aerial death. Ruin slammed the metallic Pokemon on the ground with a satisfying thump and a huge crater.

Above the said crater, is a floating Clover carrying (psychic. rocks are dirty.) a certain Geodude. Moments later, the rock is dropped.

"Geronimooo!", a rather happy-sounding shout from Seven while plummeting to the ground.

At the moment of impact, Seven exploded in such gleeful immensity that the crater doubled in diameter.

Needless to say, the Bisharp was reduced to scrap metal with dark, chewy bits.

Datenshi Yohane
Back to top Go down
rainstabtorrents

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Dragon Smash!   Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:25 pm

After clearing up all the remaining Pawniards, the group takes a break at the base of the spiral staircase. Clover went into feeding mode almost immediately. The air was heavy with negative energy, thanks to the countless Pawniards who experienced hell in the previous moments. She would have also devoured the Muk's last emotions of imminent death, were they not mixed with his dying wishes of kinky censorable content. Fuck that shit.

She hadn't been this tired since, well, never. She had never been worked so hard in her life, with all those psychics and thunderwaves she threw out. She tries to forget her exhaustion and focuses of feeding. She shuts out the world around her, mindlessly hovering around the air, covering as much area as possible.

She sees Montoya handing out some leppa berries to everyone, all the while spouting out words like "Magnificent"" and its variations. She swore he says it like twice every sentence, but of course she was used to that by now. He throws one at Clover, though he sends it a bit to her left so she had to adjust her course. She glares at him menacingly; she wasn't some pet dog you play fetch with.

"A magnificent catch!"

She swerves away to hide her blush, munching on the berry. It more or less alleviates her exhaustion, so she retreats to a corner in the ceiling and observes the others.

Evander was already by the pile of Pawniard bodies, picking at them with his bone club.

Meidr says something in beep language but Clover pays no attention.

Ruin chuunibyous by himself along the staircase.

The geodude remains motionless. The others ignore him accordingly.
Back to top Go down
Vir

Character sheet
HP:
104/104  (104/104)

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Dragon Smash!   Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:51 am

~0~
After a brief rest, Team Dragon Scourge readied themselves and resumed their journey up Dragonius Tower. They followed the spiral staircase upwards into the next room.

Strangely enough, there was no door of any sort at the top of the stairs. Instead, there was only yawning darkness. Even a beam of light from Meidr revealed nothing. Steadying themselves, Team Dragon Scourge pushed on.

To their great surprise, after going through the dark portal they emerged through a hole in the ground and into what appeared to be a large cavern. Scarcely had the last member (Ruin) exited the hole, than it suddenly disappeared. There was no source of light in the cave, and the six Pokemon were plunged into darkness. Evander's question cut through the silence.

"Meidr, if you please?"

In response, Meidr's core flowed bright... and revealed an enormous Ursaring, easily fifteen feet tall and with jet-black fur and evil red eyes, standing right in front of them. Evander couldn't help himself.

"Well... fuck."

The Ursaring roared and charged.
~0~

Back to top Go down
jazzmeister

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Dragon Smash!   Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:56 am

Seven glared at the charging Ursaring. "Heh... An Ursaring huh? This should be a piece of cake!" He then raised his fist like a boxer would. "Let's see what you got! STRENGTH!!"

Seven charged in with an attempt to punch the Ursaring. Upon meeting the bear face-to-face, the geodude simply passed through it and staggered behind the Ursaring. "What the-?! I phased through it" HE then looked back at the bear and saw it brought it claws to the ground. The other were able to move out of the way in time to avoid the attack.

"It's no good!" Meidr signaled. "For some reason, this one is a Ghost type!"

"Ghost Ursaring? What a magnificent specimen!" Montoya exclaimed before dodging the attack of the Ursaring.

The team regrouped a few feet away from the Ursaring. The bear lifted its head from where it was kneeling after it tried to attack MOntoya. It looked at them with its menacing red eyes and grinned. "You not bad for uneveolved Pokemon." The Ursaring commented.

"So how do we plan to take this guy out? We just need knock him out right?" Evander asked.

"You could but it wouldn't really make a difference." Clover snickered.

"What do you mean by that?" Ruin asked.

"The guy isn't under the Dragon Scourge's control. He is doing this of his own free will."

The Ursaring laughed loudly. "If you think I like ones you fought below, you wrong. I Ragepaw, servant of Lord Gorebrood of Dragon Scourge. I bring you death"

"Why? Why would you choose to serve those guys?" Seven inquired.

"Power. Ragepaw want more power. Want to become most powerful and defeat all RAgepaw's enemies. Ragepaw submitted to Lord Gorebrood and Lord Gorebrood gave me power: Power of Ghost. Now, RAgepaw more powerful than everyone!" The bear roared.

"We'll just see about that!" Seven answered. He then looked towards CLover. "HEy, you're up! Given the situation you're the one to fight him! Well provide support!"

"RRAAGH!" Ragepaw roared and charged in once more.

"Oh no you don't!" Seven charged in as well. Seven flew fast and appeared below the Ursaring. "SUCKER PUNCH!!" Seven delivered a strong jab to Ragepaw's stomach and which stopped the bear for a mere moment before he took a swipe at Seven, sending him crashing unto the floor a few feet away. Seven rose once more, ready for battle.
Back to top Go down
oppaslam

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Dragon Smash!   Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:19 am

"Well, fuck." Evander just stood there, frozen by the sheer size this 15-foot tall SOB Ursaring.

"Hey, RapeJaw!" Evander bluffed. "Are you retarded? Why the fuck do you think being Ghost type makes you any stronger? You know what it does? It makes you weak to Dark."

All the trash-talking just gave him an idea.

Evander shook his Gengar helmet, from which a variety of items fell. Apparently, his helmet doubles as a pocket dimension goodie bag. The items included a Mightyena-tooth-studded club, Sneasel claws, a Sharpedo ribcage, Crawdaunt pedipalps, and this still unidentified Pawniard/Bisharp body part he looted a while ago.

"Let me demonstrate, punk-ass Ursaman-boy." Evander picked up the chunk of Bisharp and Fling'd it right in the center of Ragepaw's ursa ring, which looked conveniently like a target. The chunk stuck to his belly for a moment then slowly slid down, bubbling into corrosion.

Evander turned to the party members. "Now we can hit the target with any type move, and it would still be super effective. I just can't figure out why Rocky aka Seven's Sucker Punch barely did any damage. Meh."

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Dragon Smash!   Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:30 pm

Meidr took a few steps backwards and formed six moving Light Screens that hovered above Ragepaw. It then dimmed its core's light since the Light Screens provided ample lighting, as well as to keep itself unnoticed by Ragepaw.

Seven noticed Meidr stepping back, faced it and said, "what are you doing?"

"Something I haven't done in a while. I'd appreciate it if you can keep his ring target facing me. I'll take down Ragepaw in one shot."

Convinced that Meidr knows what it's doing, Seven looked back at the giant Ursaring. Meidr sighed, "I really despise those who become corrupted from their quest for power."

Meidr's five appendages pointed forwards and slowly started to spin. A small, spinning ball of water began to form in its front; it grew as Meidr spun faster. "When you hear a loud boom, get the fuck out of the way or die!"

It had to tell them to get out of the way. The last time Meidr did this it vaporized a Kingdra. Hell, on the first time it blew up an Onix because it drank the attack.
Back to top Go down
Vir

Character sheet
HP:
104/104  (104/104)

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Dragon Smash!   Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:38 pm

Montoya heard Meidr's telepathic yell as he swooped in the air around the maddened Shadow Bear, occasionally firing off a bright blue blade of energy at the monster. He turned, and seeing the now immense ball of water spinning rapidly in front of the psychic Starfish, immediately realized what was going on.

"Ah-ha! Friend Meidr is again using that most magnificently destructive attack of his! But I believe it must be augmented! Empowered! Made even more magnificent! And I know exactly how to do so!"

Swooping down and landing on a short distance away and parallel to Meidr, he began digging into some parts of his strangely-convoluted family history for a move that no ordinary Stick Duck would have been able to perform. Taking his Leek in hand, he pointed it forward in front of him and began spinning it around, creating a shimmering ball of wind. At the same time, he began taking deep breaths, while observing Meidr from the corner of his eyes. The Staryu was almost ready to fire off the Hydro Cannon.

Almost... Almost... NOW!

With a thunderous boom, the Staryu shot an enormous blast of water directly at Ragepaw. At the same time, Montoya took a deep breath before exhaling a burst of super-heated air into the ball of wind, causing it to take on a glow similar to a heat shimmer. With a wave of his arm, he flung it directly into the path of the Hydro Cannon.

Instead of diverting it or dispersing it, the super-heated ball of air merged with the column of water, causing bubbles to form all around it. Montoya grinned in triumph as the converted Air Slash/Heat Wave attack turned the Hydro Cannon into a...

"BEHOLD THIS MAGNIFICENT ATTACK, YE GHOSTLY BEAR! IT IS THE COMBINATION OF OUR BURNING SPIRIT AND TORRENTIAL FAITH! DRINK UP, RAGEPAW! SCALDING CANNON!"

Back to top Go down
Zuramaru

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Dragon Smash!   Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:46 pm

"Guys... I don't think that's such a good idea..."

The Ragepaw lets out a triumphant growl, and faced the Scalding Cannon™ head-on.

"Well... let's just hope it doesn't get bur..."

A tiny flash of fire came out of the Ursaring's mouth.

"Oh cock."

Montoya was quick enough to fly out of the way. Meidr realized what Ruin meant and quickly created two Reflect screens between them and the now-charging Ursaring.

The burning Ragepaw plowed through the first screen and got momentarily slowed by the second — enough time for Ruin to tighten his focus. When the second screen was breached, he released a massive Focus Punch to the Ursaring's solar plexus and sent it tumbling down the "center" of the visible room.

"Let's all fucking run, guys."

And so they did. They ran in a straight line. For hours.

------

Seven began using Rock Blast to create boulders out of nowhere, while Ruin and Evander stack them into a high wall. Meidr and Clover reinforced the wall with screens.

"Ragepaw is back!"

Montoya and the others quickly entered their makeshift shelter and sealed the entrance.

"Let's all hope this structure holds until we have a plan."

"It's already here?!", Seven exclaimed.

"So... not just Guts. Guts and Quick Feet."

Datenshi Yohane
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Dragon Smash!   

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: Dragon Smash!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum