View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Vir

Character sheet
HP:
104/104  (104/104)
Cash: 10700

PostSubject: Pokemon: Dragon Smash! Sign-ups and Discussions Thread   Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:52 pm

Pokemon: Dragon Smash!

Story: Pokemonland is all up in chaos! A new gang of insanely strong Pokemon with strange shadow powers calling themselves "Dragon Scourge" have appeared, and are wreaking havoc and destruction all over Pokemonland! But with many of the best teams either missing or defeated, it's up to a band of friends to take on this new threat using guts, teamwork, and the power of FRIENDSHIP!

Basically, a Defenders-style free-for-all Pokemon RP.

Rules:
1. Be Descriptive. alien
2. Have Fun. jocolor

Sign-up Sheet!
Nickname:
Pokemon Species:
Short Bio/Description:

Back to top Go down
Megumin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Dragon Smash! Sign-ups and Discussions Thread   Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:27 pm

woohoo pokemans

dapat not fully evolved lang at bawal starters XD

Character sheet
HP:
104/104  (104/104)

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Dragon Smash! Sign-ups and Discussions Thread   Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:21 am

Hmm. Regarding yung Dragon Scourge, should they be legendaries, or non-legendary but horrifically powerful pokemans?

Back to top Go down
Megumin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Dragon Smash! Sign-ups and Discussions Thread   Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:17 pm

basta villain look

yung dragon trio ng DPPt ay magandang maging villains

Palkia, Dialga, Giratina

tapos Hydreigon, Haxorus, Garchomp

sakto pa powerhouse naman lahat yan

Character sheet
HP:
104/104  (104/104)

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Dragon Smash! Sign-ups and Discussions Thread   Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:33 pm

Hehehe. Tapos shadow pokemon silang lahat.

Back to top Go down
Megumin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Dragon Smash! Sign-ups and Discussions Thread   Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:46 pm

Shadow Giratina
Shadow Palkia

etc

yesss

Character sheet
HP:
104/104  (104/104)

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Dragon Smash! Sign-ups and Discussions Thread   Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:50 pm

Nickname: Montoya
Species:
Bio: "Ah yes. It was long ago, when I was but a chick barely able to wield a Stick. I lived with my father on a nest near the sea, tending to a nearby Stick garden where we would produce only the best of Sticks. It was a simple life, but a happy one. And then one day a fearsome Three-Headed Dragon pokemon came to our home. He desired to have my father teach him how to Cut. My father did so, and then when the Dragon pokemon had learned, he struck my father down, roasted him alive, and then ate him. Enraged, I tore a Stick from our garden and attacked, but was easily defeated and left for dead. Since then I have trained myself to the bone in the art of the Cut and the Stick, so that the next time I will not fail. I will go up to the three-headed dragon and say, 'Hello. My name is Farfetch'd Montoya. You ate my father. Prepare to die.' "

Back to top Go down
rainstabtorrents

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Dragon Smash! Sign-ups and Discussions Thread   Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:58 pm

Name: Clover
Species: Shuppet (here is a poketan)

Clover was hungry. When the Dragon Scourge first appeared, the population of shuppet and banette shot through the roof. There was plenty of sad pokemon emotion to feed on. But soon, after their sources of energy had either died or fled, the overpopulated ghost-types of Pokemonland began to starve. Clover, a young and underleveled shuppet, was unable to compete with the higher leveled shuppet and banette. So she went to find her own food.

While wandering the destruction-filled landscape of Pokemonland, she came across this small group of pokemon. She realized she wasn't wandering aimlessly at all, but was drawn to their vengeance. While she had no grudge whatsoever against the Dragon Scourge, as a shuppet with an innate fetish to vengeance, she decided to follow them and try to keep them alive. For they are her precious producers of negative emotion.

She likes staying up late. In the morning.
Back to top Go down
Megumin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Dragon Smash! Sign-ups and Discussions Thread   Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:02 pm

haha poketan din balak kong image e

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Dragon Smash! Sign-ups and Discussions Thread   Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:08 pm

Name: Eisie (eysi)
Species: Sentret (pic)

Eisie was just a young pup when the Dragon Scourge showed up in the lands. Tasked as a sentry one night in the mountains, she saw first-hand the cruelty and madness of the shadow figure as it laid waste to the lush forests below.

Then it came into the mountains.

Eisie sounded the alarm, but it was too late. The Scourge was too quick. The titan started razing their homes, demolishing their burrows, killing everyone. Eisie, being the only one awake at the time, was the only one who could escape. Running into one of the caves scattered in the mountains, she sought refuge for the night.

Morning finally came. As Eisie stood on her tail, the Scourge's path of destruction became, in her mind, a road she must follow. A road that would eventually lead her to a few friends... The courageous few who swore an oath to end this tyranny once and for all.

yes I have created a background story that doesn't fit the image. XD

Character sheet
HP:
104/104  (104/104)

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Dragon Smash! Sign-ups and Discussions Thread   Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:38 am

Three down. Three to go, para full pokemon team? hehe

Back to top Go down
jazzmeister

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Dragon Smash! Sign-ups and Discussions Thread   Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:06 pm

Name: Rocky aka Seven
Species: Geodude

A young but smart geodude born to nomadic clan of Golems, Gravelers, and Geodudes. Rocky was the son of the head Golem and fiercest warrior of their clan. Aspiring to become like his father, Rocky trained very hard until in just a few years time, he was able to use not only his type's abilities but other types as well; such a feat would take a normal pokemon a longer period of time. As such, his parents gave him the nickname "Seven" after the special crystal "Sacred Seven".

One night after resting from a long journey, his clan was attacked by the Dragon Scourge. During the chaos, Rocky's father hid his son in a cave knowing that despite the Geodude's knowledge of various abilities, he would not be able to stand a chance at his current strength. With his son safe in the cave, the Golem rushed head on into the battlefield to help his clan members to save what was left of their clan.

The following morning, Rocky came out of the cave only to see utter devastation. None of his other clan members survived. As he floated through his destroyed camp, he came across his father's corpse. The whole day, the young rock pokemon made graves for his fallen comrades, prayed, and then left to follow the source of destruction with his mind set on fighting... Fighting to avenge his people... Fighting to stop the Dragon Scourge's madness... Fighting so no one will have to suffer the loss he experienced ever again...
Back to top Go down
Megumin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Dragon Smash! Sign-ups and Discussions Thread   Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:27 pm

jazzmeister wrote:
The whole day, the young rock pokemon made gravestones out of his fallen comrades

fix'd XD

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Dragon Smash! Sign-ups and Discussions Thread   Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:30 pm

Ummm... Sort of macabre, don't you think?
Back to top Go down
Megumin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Dragon Smash! Sign-ups and Discussions Thread   Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:51 pm

at least not as weird as burying stones

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Dragon Smash! Sign-ups and Discussions Thread   Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:57 pm

Touche my friend.
Back to top Go down
jazzmeister

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Dragon Smash! Sign-ups and Discussions Thread   Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:07 pm

Seriously, mamimili tayo ng tigisang dragon adversary?
Back to top Go down
Megumin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Dragon Smash! Sign-ups and Discussions Thread   Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:08 pm

bahala ka na dun

yung samin ni albert kasi may isang monster dragon lang na gusto namin patayin for revenge

si raffy malamang wala

Giratina mine
i kill dat bitch for flying to the mountains and killing my furrets

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Dragon Smash! Sign-ups and Discussions Thread   Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:33 pm

I'll go with Druddigon then.
Back to top Go down
Vir

Character sheet
HP:
104/104  (104/104)

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Dragon Smash! Sign-ups and Discussions Thread   Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:28 am

Wait, we have a Druddigon?

Back to top Go down
jazzmeister

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Dragon Smash! Sign-ups and Discussions Thread   Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:52 pm

Oh. Strictly yung 6 dragons ba na sinulat niyo yung gagamitin?

Akala ko kasi di pa finalized yung 6 dragons na sinulat ni Zen.
Back to top Go down
Megumin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Dragon Smash! Sign-ups and Discussions Thread   Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:33 pm

di pa nga finalized

but give us dragons more evil-looking
not a technicolor lego dragon
pwede siguro strong minion ang druddigon
kasi di naman siya ka-level ng powerhouse dragons
485 total stats, mas mataas pa stats ng Altaria e XD

eto lang yung halos magkaka-level na ebil-looking dragons:
  • Dialga
  • Garchomp
  • Giratina
  • Haxorus
  • Hydreigon
  • Palkia
  • Rayquaza

(kyurem-zekrom are just ugly, reshiram looks holy)

yung ibang kakalabanin natin malamang di kelangan dragon
dahil sobrang konti ng dragons XD

Spoiler:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Dragon Smash! Sign-ups and Discussions Thread   Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:06 pm

Nickname: Meidr
Pokemon Species: Staryu
Bio:
Meidr is one of the few of their species that are also active during the day. This peculiar behavior allows them to travel and learn moves from other Pokemon in an out of the water, increasing their survivability. When the news of the Dragon Scourge running amok in Pokemonland, Meidr furthered its training and boosted some moves to be more effective in battle and/or have off-battle uses. Who knows when and where it'll have to fend off a dragon. Or worse.

In its week-long journey further inland, Meidr met a group of Pokemon who plan on taking down the Scourge. It saw this as an opportunity to test out the moves and combinations it has learned over the years, as well as a way to learn new moves--from them or, if possible, the dragons themselves.
Back to top Go down
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/oz797d8j230sc/Bro_Code
Megumin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Dragon Smash! Sign-ups and Discussions Thread   Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:25 pm

Quote :
hi-yah!
Quote :
hwah!
Quote :
yahh!

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Dragon Smash! Sign-ups and Discussions Thread   Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:44 am

Name: Evander
Species: Cubone

At the young age of two, Evander dug up his first femur, probably from what was once a healthy Tauros. This particular bone, however, was harder than your average garden-variety bone. The Marowak Elders found evidence which suggested that this particular Tauros was apparently pumped with artificial Calcium, because maybe his trainer hated him. The Elders could only guess that this poor Tauros was abused as a Surf slave.

Because of this "special" bone, Evander grew up with some interesting abilities. His special attack was way above the absolute maximum for his age, and he grew a certain level of resistance to Water attacks.

Cubone share an innate urge to collect and stock up on bones, and Evander wants to live up to that. His collection boasts of a rare Ponyta hoof and a still toxic Cloyster spike, among others. Evander's latest acquisition, a Gengar skull (yes), is his currently equipped headgear. Needless to say, his next target is Dragon bone.

Pokemon: Dragon Smash! Sign-ups and Discussions Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
jodsh :: RP Corner-