AuthorMessage
Vir

Character sheet
HP:
104/104  (104/104)
Cash: 10700

PostSubject: BroQuest   Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:37 pm

link: http://i.imgur.com/P8dRuY2.jpg

Since walang directions, ako na lang gagawa. Pick a basic class (Warrior, Mage, Thief), then choose a group of 5 Bros to accompany you, posting also the reason for picking them. Then roll 1d12 to find out who your BBEG (Big Bad Evil Guy) is. Number rolled corresponds to villain on chart, starting from top, going to the right (i.e. Roll a 1, fight the Megalomaniacal Elder Sorcerer, roll an 8, fight the Undead King, roll a 10, fight the Cosmic Horror Out of Nowhere).

For mine:

Chosen Class: Mage - Good variety and flexibility.
Bros:
1. Infectiously Adorable P'orc Druid - support buffs, healing, and party mascot!
2. Nameless Rank and File Soldier - necessary melee fighter. Also luck and an early-warning system are always good things to have.
3. Runaway Foreign Catgirl - necessary fast melee fighter. obvious romance option is obvious. Also, CATGIRLS WIN.
4. Wise Old Wizard - mentor-type for me, since I am also a mage and can learn many things from this man. Also, the P'orc Druid could perhaps buff him with some kind of "Armor of the Turtle" or something, so he won't be so frail.
5. Honorable Kabuto Samurai - necessary tank and another possible mentor-type. I would join him in meditation and perhaps ask him to give me some physical training to avoid becoming a glass cannon.

BBEG Roll: 9 - The Evil Warrior

A solid BroQuest, I think. A nice well-rounded team, with three melee fighters, one support, and two ranged. No extreme personalities, just good camaraderie all around. Also, I got lucky with my BBEG Roll, since the Evil Warrior's Evil rating of 9 gives us the moral high ground and justification to kill him, and a Deception rating of 0 means that there'll be no "tricksies" of any sort, just a knock-down all-out fight.

Back to top Go down
rainstabtorrents

PostSubject: Re: BroQuest   Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:45 pm

holy shit it's too small D:

edit: for now i'll read the titles

tangina yung inexperienced young hero with the belts and goggles hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Bruce Dwayne

PostSubject: Re: BroQuest   Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:54 pm

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/zoetrope
rainstabtorrents

PostSubject: Re: BroQuest   Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:20 pm

1. cheerful druid - healing support and awesome company
2. perverted archmage - ultimate scapegoat
3. scantily clad warrior princess - fanservice. bonus points because of allied perverted archmage.
4. masked magician con-artist - for the deception and anti-deception utility
5. experienced warrior girl - because tsun
Back to top Go down
Bruce Dwayne

PostSubject: Re: BroQuest   Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:22 am

mine

Basic Class: Warrior - balanced, generic dude with a 1h weapon and shield

Bros:

1. Dragon Knight
2. Wise Old Wizard
3. Suave but Dubious Devil
4. Experienced Warrior Girl
5. The Cheerful Druid

A mix of personalities guided by the differing brands of wisdom offered by the Wizard and Devil (much to the benefit of the Dragon Knight's fish-out-of-water character)

BBEG Roll: 7 - Tragic Fallen Hero

I hate it when games make me kill tragic figures

this reminds me of Dark Souls where I genuinely felt awful fighting certain bosses
that game is pretty depressing https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWLedd0Zw3c5RCXboUsPwHsZJlXB2CzCz

Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/zoetrope
Zuramaru

PostSubject: Re: BroQuest   Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:42 pm

is like first result in google

Datenshi Yohane
Back to top Go down
rainstabtorrents

PostSubject: Re: BroQuest   Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:45 pm

lels tamad ko e

sorre na XD
Back to top Go down
Zuramaru

PostSubject: Re: BroQuest   Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:39 pm

MEIN

Class: Warrior (because all best adventurer situations are for warriors unless it's a mage-fest like FT)

Parteh:
  1. Lifelong Warrior Friend

2. The Cheerful Druid

3. Wise Old Wizard

4. Ninja Guardian

5. Misunderstood Necromancer

BBEG: 12
Unstoppable Rampaging Juggernaut
EPICCCCC

Datenshi Yohane
Back to top Go down
oppaslam

PostSubject: Re: BroQuest   Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:23 am

Class:

Thief (stalker subclass) - I'd let some other bro take the role of hard carry. I only play as a support grunt. Job description involves scouting, gathering intel, installing traps, buffing party with items and shit.

Bros:

1. Female Law-Enforcement Paladin - She issues all the orders. Because, and I quote, "Paladin always gets to be party leader" according to her self-righteousness. She hates alpha-male archetypes like this iron general person.

2. The Iron General - Originally the party's leader, this bro got so annoyed with Paladin-san's pretentiously feminist strength and independence that he had no problem transferring his "authority" to her so that she would learn to get along not only with women. Also, the rumor about the burn marks is false. Under his mask, he is actually a she (and a more beautiful one at that). Wait 'til Paladin hears about this.

3. Nameless Rank and File Soldier - 50% of the party's damage comes from this one-man army. His orders include and are limited to: staying in front, dodging everything, and critical-hitting everything. All your buff are belong to him.

4. Experienced Warrior Girl - The other 50% comes from her, although she won't admit she's levels weaker without my insane support skills. She'll warm up to me. Eventually.

5. Elven Time Mage - Everything is more exciting with time travel. Soldier-kun has the hots for her.

BBEG Roll:

2 - Invincible Warlord
/meh
ez katka

PostSubject: Re: BroQuest   Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:36 am

gusto ko rin yung Nameless Rank and File Soldier kaya lang sosobra sa melee XD

i might make a second set

Datenshi Yohane
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BroQuest   

Back to top Go down