View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vir

Character sheet
HP:
104/104  (104/104)
Cash: 10700

PostSubject: RP Corner Resurrection Thread   Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:35 pm

Goddamn it, I said I would resurrect this part of the forums and by the tentacled star spawns of Great Cthulhu, I will!

That being said, I have decided to go along with an excellent, albeit probably not quite sober, suggestion from our resident ZenZen-manZ-DawgSoto. He has noted, and I believe most of you would be inclined to agree, that the most enjoyable part of these RPs is in the character creation. He has also posited that it would perhaps keep an RP alive longer if instead of having set turn orders and a DM, players were just allowed to play in the RP scenarios with their characters. I agree with this, but as always, will take it ONE STEP FURTHER. Twisted Evil

Based on the choices in the RP Poll thread, I will be posting several RP threads. These threads will contain the RP scenario, the basic rules of that RP world, and sign-up sheets for characters. HOWEVER, posting in the thread is not limited to simply characters. Depending on the parameters set in the thread, you may also contribute information on Relics of Power, Locations of Significance, and NPCs (both good, neutral, and evil). Isn't that just REVOLUTIONARY?!?

When at least two PCs have been posted in one RP thread, a new topic for the actual RP itself will be created. HOWEVER, there will be no turn order, no GMs, and no fixed plot. Let your characters run wild. The only rule in play to be enforced is that there should be NO POSTING OF OUT-OF-CHARACTER COMMENTS IN THE ACTUAL RP THREADS. Use the discussion thread for that.

LET THE RPs COMMENCE!

Back to top Go down
rainstabtorrents

PostSubject: Re: RP Corner Resurrection Thread   Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:43 pm

aww yiss

world creation so fun
Back to top Go down
Vir

Character sheet
HP:
104/104  (104/104)
Cash: 10700

PostSubject: Re: RP Corner Resurrection Thread   Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:54 pm

Oh yeah, forgot to add.

I DO NOT HOLD SOLE CONTROL OVER THE CREATION OF [RP RESURRECTED] THREADS. IF YOU HAVE AN IDEA FOR AN RP SETTING/WORLD, BY ALL MEANS, MAKE YOUR OWN SIGN-UP/DISCUSSION THREADS.

Back to top Go down

RP Corner Resurrection Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
jodsh :: RP Corner-