View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Vir

Character sheet
HP:
104/104  (104/104)
Cash: 10700

PostSubject: Re: Augustus Arevalo - Junior Operative, Smart Teacher/Detective/Scientist   Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:44 am

Daily Progress
Day: 20
Area: Route 121 Outskirts - Forest
Time: 2:00PM

Party Pokemon
1. Aeris Lv21 Pidgeotto
2. Amber Lv32 Lopunny
3. Mariposa Lv25 Butterfree
4. Flutter Lv21 Beautifly

Story Text:
After a morning of taking care of Lola and studying Pokemon diseases, Gus set out for an afternoon training walk, Aeris swooping around above him.

Random Encounter Roll:
Species - 1d100 - 60 - Seedot
Number - 1d8 - 3
Levels (Random numbers between 5 to Highest Lvl of Pokemon + 5)
Nuzleaf A - 20
Nuzleaf B - 16
Seedot C - 12

Gus was walking through the forest when a rustle in a nearby bush caught his attention. Before he could act, a pair of Nuzleaf, followed by a small Seedot, walked out onto the path and began making strange motions. Before he could react, Aeris let out a piercing shriek and swooped to attack. The Nuzleaf evaded, and began attacking!

[Encounter Begins!]
Speeds:
Aeris - 19 with Quick Claw
Nuzleaf A - 18
Nuzleaf B - 7
Seedot C - 4

Turn 1:
Gus is watching intently.
Aeris used Air Cutter! AC9! Aeris deals 37 damage! Nuzleaf A takes 66 damage due to 2x weakness! Nuzleaf A is knocked out!
Nuzleaf B used Harden! Nuzleaf B's defense rose!
Seedot C used Growth! Seedot C's attack and special attack rose!

Turn 2:
Aeris used Air Cutter! AC15! Aeris deals 38 damage! Nuzleaf B takes 72 damage due to 2x weakness! Nuzleaf B is knocked out!
Seedot C used Harden! Seedot C's defense rose!

Turn 3:
Gus is smirking confidently.
Aeris used Air Cutter! AC9! Aeris deals 48 damage! Seedot C takes 90 damage due to 2x weakness! Seedot C took 200% MaxHP damage! Seedot C is sliced in half by the wind blades and dies!

[Encounter Ends!]
Encounter Results:
Aeris gains 1200 XP! Aeris grew to Lv22! Aeris learned Twister!

Shaking his head, Gus placed the Seedot corpse in his "ingredients container" and then continued on his way.

Back to top Go down
Vir

Character sheet
HP:
104/104  (104/104)

PostSubject: Re: Augustus Arevalo - Junior Operative, Smart Teacher/Detective/Scientist   Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:00 pm

Daily Progress
Time: 4:00PM

Party Pokemon
1. Aeris Lv22 Pidgeotto
2. Amber Lv32 Lopunny

Story Text:
Gus continued on walking through the forest.

Random Encounter Roll:
Species - 1d100 - 3 - Weedle
Number - 1d8 - 4
Beedrill A - 20
Beedrill B - 37
Beedrill C - 33
Beedrill D - 11

A buzzing sound drew Gus' attention. To his consternation, four Beedrills appeared in an ambush. Gus surmised that these were likely related to the swarm of Beedrill that he and Jasmine had butchered, probably out for revenge. Gus let out a soft curse as he remembered that Jasmine had stayed behind at the ranch today to mind a concoction he was brewing. Resigning himself to a difficult fight, as the bees looked rather strong, he beckoned Aeris and braced himself.

[Encounter Begins!]
Speeds:
Aeris - 19 with Quick Claw
Beedrill A - 20
Beedrill B - 8
Beedrill C - 25
Beedrill D - 9

Turn 1:
Beedrill C used Focus Energy! Beedrill C is getting pumped!
Beedrill A used Fury Attack! AC15! AC7! AC1! Beedrill A hit twice for a total of 21 damage! Aeris took 14 damage!
Aeris used Air Cutter! AC18! Critical Hit! Aeris dealt 52 damage! Beedrill C took  88 damage due to 2x weakness! Beedrill C is knocked out!
Beedrill D used Fury Attack! AC7! AC7! AC8! AC14! AC2! Beedrill D hit 4x for a total of 24 damage! Aeris took 17 damage!
Beedrill B used Pin Missile! AC1! It missed!

Turn 2:
Gus used Super Potion on Aeris! Aeris is healed by 43 HP.
Beedrill A used Twineedle! AC8! AC16! Beedrill A hit 2x for a total of 27 damage! Aeris takes 20 damage!
Aeris used Air Cutter! AC9! Aeris dealt 38 damage! Beedrill A took 54 damage due to 2x weakness! Beedrill A is knocked out!
Beedrill D used Fury Attack! AC10! AC14! AC15! AC16! AC17! Beedrill D hit 5x for a total of 43 damage! Aeris takes 36 damage! Aeris is knocked out!
Gus recalls Aeris and sends out Mariposa (Spd 11)!
Mariposa used Psybeam! AC20! Critical Hit! Mariposa dealt 65 damage to Beedrill B and Beedrill D! Beedrill B took 94 damage due to 2x weakness! Beedrill B fainted! Beedrill D took 106 damage due to 2x weakness! Beedrill D took 300% MaxHP damage! Beedrill D was vaporized!

[Encounter Ends!]
Encounter Results:
Aeris gains 1515 EXP. Aeris grew to Lv23!
Mariposa gains 1515 EXP. Mariposa grew to LV26!

Irritated at the Beedrills who managed to faint Aeris and worried that the unconscious ones may seek revenge on him later, Gus took out his Rambo hunting knife and butchered the three unconscious bees, before stuffing all of them into his "ingredients container" and then hightailing it back to the ranch.

Back to top Go down
Vir

Character sheet
HP:
104/104  (104/104)

PostSubject: Re: Augustus Arevalo - Junior Operative, Smart Teacher/Detective/Scientist   Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:58 pm

Daily Progress
Time: 9:00PM - Night

Party Pokemon
1. Belladonna Lv27 Roselia
2. Amber Lv32 Lopunny

Story Text:
Gus decided to go on a nighttime jaunt around the forest outskirts, intending to search for some phosphorescent forest mushrooms.According to his research, they were effective in boosting certain Pokemon abilities. So he searched among the tree roots, Flutter hovering nearby to provide a soft but weak light.

Random Encounter Roll:
Species - 1d100 - 8 - Paras
Number - 1d8 - 5
Paras A - 7
Paras B - 7
Parasect C - 37
Parasect D - 27
Paras E - 18

Gus gave a small cry of triumph upon spotting some mushrooms. When he tried to pick it, it attempted to bite him. He managed to withdraw his hand quick enough to see that what he thought were mushrooms was actually a small family of Paras!

[Encounter Begins!]
Speeds:
Flutter - 14
Paras A - 5
Paras B - 1
Parasect C- 4
Parasect D - 1
Paras E - 6

Turn 1:
Gus threw a Poke Ball at Paras E! 7/25! Paras E was captured!
Flutter used Gust! AC13! Flutter dealt 20 damage! Parasect C took 20 damage due to 4x weakness!
Paras A used Stun Spore! AC2! It missed!
Parasect C used Stun Spore! AC4! It missed!
Parasect D used Poisonpowder! AC6! It missed due to Flutter's evasion!
Paras B used Stun Spore! AC7! It missed!

Turn 2:
Gus brandished the Rambo Knife and attempts to stab Paras A! AC19! Gus deals 19 damage to Paras A! Paras A takes 10 damage!
Flutter used Gust! AC14! Flutter dealt 26 damage! Parasect C took 44 damage due to 4x weakness! Parasect C fainted!
Paras A used Stun Spore! AC6! It missed!
Parasect D used Stun Spore! AC7! It missed!
Paras B used Stun Spore! AC3! It missed!

Turn 3:
Gus brandished the Rambo Knife and attempts to stab Paras A! AC13! Gus deals 21 damage to Paras A! Paras A takes 12 damage!
Flutter used Safeguard! Flutter and Gus are protected by a veil!
Paras A used Stun Spore! AC8! It missed!
Parasect D used Poisonpowder! AC2! It missed!
Paras B used Stun Spore! AC19! Safeguard negates Stun Spore's effect!

Turn 4:
Gus is brandished the Rambo Knife and attempts to stab Paras A! AC18! Gus deals 18 damage to Paras A! Paras A takes 9 damage! Paras A fainted!
Flutter used Gust! AC5! Flutter deals 26 damage! Parasect D took 52 damage due to 4x weakness! Parasect D fainted!
Paras B tried to escape, (5/20) but couldn't!

Turn 5:
Gus threw a Poke Ball at Paras B! 38/25! Awww, it managed to escape!
Flutter used Gust! AC7! Flutter dealt 17 damage! Paras B took 24 damage due to 4x weakness! Paras B fainted!

[Encounter Ends!]
Encounter Results:
Flutter gained 2060 EXP! Flutter grew to Lv22!
Gus captured a Paras! Gus nicknames it Agarix.

Taking out a smaller knife and his ingredients container, Gus carefully removed the mushroom caps from the unconscious Paras, and then took some spore scrapings from the Parasects. After this, he quickly headed back to the ranch.

Back to top Go down
Vir

Character sheet
HP:
104/104  (104/104)

PostSubject: Re: Augustus Arevalo - Junior Operative, Smart Teacher/Detective/Scientist   Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:24 pm

Day 24

Gus smiled to himself as he waved goodbye to Fro Zenbrain. Two weeks ago, he had rescued the Water/Ice Ace Trainer from dying a chilling death at Regice's lair, and the slightly eccentric trainer had repaid him by giving him several items (among them his cherished Rambo Knife) and the open offer of a free Surf ride to anywhere around Hoenn. Gus had cashed in this favor recently, having Fro take him to Dewford Town, where he had battled and defeated Brawly for the Knuckle Badge, and then back to Lilycove.

He smiled wider to himself. During the trip, Luke had called him up and proposed a multi-trade. Apparently the Mystic was up to his eyeballs in Eevee pups and was more than willing to accept what Gus could offer in return. So he had given away Appie (Kakuna), Jellia (Tentacool), and Rex (Goldeen), and had acquired in return a trio of female Eevees. Already he was considering what he should evolve them into. Perhaps a type that would fix any holes in his team?

In addition, the trip had become even more fruitful as he had continued his tutorials to his team, with the result that both Mariposa and Aeris were now significantly smarter. While he was away, news from the ranch was also well and good. He had left Belladonna in charge of caring for Lola, and the Rose Pokemon had reported that Lola was responding somewhat positively to the latest treatment that he had given her. His mother had also called to inform him that the egg he had acquired from his little sojourn in Petalburg two weeks ago had finally hatched into a female Trapinch.

Yes, Gus had good cause to smile widely as he walked back from Lilycove Port and towards the Ranch.

Back to top Go down
Vir

Character sheet
HP:
104/104  (104/104)

PostSubject: Re: Augustus Arevalo - Junior Operative, Smart Teacher/Detective/Scientist   Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:42 am

Day 25

BEEP-BEEP-BEEP

"Arevalo speaking. Ms. Winstrate! How are you doing? Got a mission for me?"

"Not yet, Gus. I received the update to your Trainer status. Congratulations on earning your third badge. I am pleased to inform you that your suspension is being lifted and you are being promoted to the rank of Senior Investigator. Keep up the good work, Mr. Arevalo. You are a credit to our organization."

"Wow. Thanks."

"As an aside, I have heard that you have taken an interest in the pharmaceutical sciences?"

"Ah, yes. Lola had a remission. We don't exactly have the money to pay for her treatments, so I thought I'd put my brain to work trying to find a cure for her as well."

"An admirable goal, Mr. Arevalo."

"Oh, and Ms. Winstrate?" Gus' voice turned harsh. "Lola's told me everything about what happened to my sister."

"I see. I presume you understand why we were unable to tell you earlier?"

"I understand. I don't like it, but I understand. I know what you're thinking, but don't worry. I don't plan on going after him until I manage to cure Lola. I'm not the only one deserving of revenge."

"I see. Mr. Arevalo, I would like to remind you that Miracle Eye policy dictates suspension if you are caught with a deadly weapon."

"What's that supposed to mean, Vivi?" Gus' voice became tinged with something else, and his hand involuntarily clutched the handle of the hunting knife strapped to his belt.

"It means either don't get caught or get to Agent rank before you do anything, Gus. Now, since at Sr. Investigator you are allowed to carry non-lethal weapons, will you be requisitioning for one or will you be supplying your own?"

Gus let out a long breath. "I'd like to requisition for a tranquilizer rifle, Ms. Winstrate."

"Very well. I'll have it sent by Delibird to your family ranch. I assume that's where you're staying?"

"Mm-hm. I'm working on a few trial cures for Lola, her condition's getting a bit better."

"Alright. Winstrate out."

The call ended, and Gus closed his eyes and let out another exhale. He felt a touch on his arm and turned to Amber.

" Papa... Are you alright? ~lopu~♥

"Yeah. I'll be fine, Amber."

Back to top Go down
Vir

Character sheet
HP:
104/104  (104/104)

PostSubject: Re: Augustus Arevalo - Junior Operative, Smart Teacher/Detective/Scientist   Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:56 pm

Daily Progress
One Month after previous post
Downtime
Features used: Schooling x 2 and Linguistics Lesson on Aeris, Schooling x 3 and Linguistics Lesson on Bloom, Schooling x 2 and Linguistics Lesson on Mariposa, Schooling x 3 on Bartholomew, Schooling x 2 on Felicity, Schooling x 4 on Tala, Offense Pills x 4 for 9800, Potions Mastery (Hyper Potion x 20 for 4500, Super Potion x 50 for 8750)

Gus lay in bed, pondering the past month. It had been surprisingly quiet, mission-wise. Taking advantage of the downtime, he had put his newly-developed Scientific skills to work, churning out batches of Super Potions and Hyper Potions for use at the Ranch and for his own private stock. He continued to work on a cure for Lola's rabbit pneumonia, and although he had managed to find a concoction that seemed to mitigate the worst of her symptoms, he was still no closer to finding a permanent cure.

Then there was also the troubling information that he had learned. While Lola had become well enough to talk to him about the events of his sister's death - as well as giving him a description of her killer - Gus recognized that the person responsible was, for now, well out of his reach. So he simply plotted and planned, all the while teaching his Pokemon, mixing his medicines, and training with the tranquilizer rifle he had requisitioned from MEA.

On the tutoring front, he had managed to teach Aeris (Pidgeotto), Bloom (Gloom), and Mariposa (Butterfree) how to speak English, as well as tutoring Bartholomew (Cranidos), Felicity (Skitty), and Tala (Ledyba). The Arevalo Ranch was now becoming somewhat of a local curiosity as "that place near Lilycove where the bugs an' birds an' plants done talk to yer."

Still, his parents did not seem to mind, as many of his more intelligent Pokemon had taken to helping around the ranch, providing a guiding and nurturing presence for the baby Pokemon being raised there as well as doing some of the other duties that would have otherwise required another human. It was now no longer unusual to see Flutter answer the telephone, or find Bloom and Bella sitting in front of the television and discussing the latest fashion. Aeris had even taken to learning and singing songs from the radio as a way of practicing her speech.

♫Is this the real life...♫
♫Is this just fantasy...♫
♫Caught in a landslide...♫
♫No escape from reality...♫

As he fell asleep to Aeris' rendition of Bohemian Rhapsody, with Amber snuggled to his left and Jasmine on his right, Gus could not help but feel that perhaps their quiet time would soon be coming to an end.

Back to top Go down
Vir

Character sheet
HP:
104/104  (104/104)

PostSubject: Re: Augustus Arevalo - Junior Operative, Smart Teacher/Detective/Scientist   Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:45 am

Daily Progress
Area: Kalos, Route 5 going from Camphrier Town to Lumiose City
Time: Morning

Party Pokemon
1. Bambi (Lv. 23 Deerling)
2. Tala (Lv. 21 Ledian)
3. Felicity (Lv. 14 Skitty)
4. Bartholomew (Lv. 14 Cranidos)
5. Aeris (Lv. 38 Pidgeot)
6. Amber (Lv. 39 Lopunny)

Story Text:
A day after finishing with the whole Trembley Affair, we find Gus walking leisurely down Route 5 to Lumiose City. He had asked for, and been given, leave to stay at Kalos for a couple of days. Ostensibly, it was to help him come to terms with the bloodbath he had been "forced" to conduct during the previous mission. In reality, he was looking to train and maybe catch a few new additions to his team. The series of Pokemon battles the previous day had shown him that his team, while exceptionally strong in some areas, was also rather terribly unbalanced. While he would never even consider neglecting his 'girls', a little bit more variety would not go amiss. He also needed to get some physically-strong Pokemon as well, and so he was with a few of the more Attack-oriented members of his team, looking to level them up.

While he was walking down the road, Aeris singing (♫So she said what's the problem baby/what's the problem I don't know/well maybe I'm in love♫) while flying overhead, he heard a noise and some rustling ahead. Turning a corner, he came upon a rather curious sight.

Random Encounter Roll:
Species - 1d100
1-5 Abra
6-15 Doduo
16-20 Plusle/Minun
21-30 Gulpin
31-50 Bunnelby
51-60 Fletchling
61-70 Skiddo
71-80 Pancham
81-100 Furfrou
Roll: 80 - Pancham
Number - 1d8 - 3
32, 13, 42

Three Pokemon, a Pancham and two Pangoro, were standing in the middle of the road.The Pancham was apparently attempting to convince the two older Pokemon about something, although the other two were clearly reluctant to believe him. As Gus stood there wondering what was going on, the Pancham spotted him and started pointing at him and talking rapidly.

Aeris landed next to Gus and started to translate.

He wants to prove to his parents that he's strong enough to go out into the world on his own. He's asking for a match.

Gus thought things over for a while, then smirked.

"Tell him that I'll give him a match, but that if I win I get to catch him, train him, and make him strong."

Aeris translated his proposal to the waiting Pancham and its parents. Gus saw the Pancham's eyes light up in glee when the proposal was laid out. After a while, both Pangoro nodded and stood to the side. Gus' smile widened as he grabbed Bartholomew's pokeball.

"Excellent. Let's do this, Barty!"

[Encounter Begins!]
Speeds:
Bartholomew Lv14 - 9
Pancham Lv 13 - 5

Turn 1:
Bartholomew used Leer! AC10! Pancham's DEF went down by 1 stage!
Pancham used Work Up! AC19! Pancham's ATK and SATK went up by 1 stage!

Bartholomew appeared in a flash of light. Seeing the bear cub in front of it, he sent it a leer to lower its Defenses. The Pancham shivered at the look, but began to Work Up, raising its Attack.

Turn 2:
Bartholomew used Headbutt! AC18! Bartholomew deals 53 damage! Pancham takes 45 damage!
Pancham flinched!

Bartholomew lowered its head and charged in with a Headbutt. The Pancham was unable to move out of the way in time and took the attack head-on. Even Gus could not hold back a wince as Bartholomew's attack sent the bear cub flying several feet away. It tumbled to a stop and lay there, obviously dazed and unable to fight any longer. Seeing that its opponent was almost unconscious, Bartholomew obediently trotted back to stand in front of Gus.

Gus turned to the Pangoros. The bigger one had a paw over its face and was shaking its head in disappointment, while the other one looked worried. Noticing his questioning stare, the Pangoros seemed to flinch in indecision for a moment, before the bigger one waved a paw as if saying "Go ahead." Gus gave a respectful nod and walked over to the still dazed Pancham. He crouched over to it and pulled out a Pokeball.

"You lost, little guy. You know what that means."

The Pancham shook its head to clear it, before looking over to its parents. The bigger Pangoro gave a sharp nod. The Pancham seemed to deflate. It got up, wobbled over to the two Pangoros, and hugged them both, before shakily making its way back to Gus and giving him a look that said "I'm ready." Gus gave him a smile in response.

"Don't worry little guy. I'll make you strong enough that you won't be beaten that badly again."

So saying, he tapped the Pancham lightly with the Pokeball.

Capture roll! Roll 1d100! Roll 70 or lower to catch the Pancham!
Roll: 5
Pancham was caught!

The Pokeball beeped quietly, signifying a capture. Gus stood up to leave, but found his way blocked by the two Pangoro. The bigger one was smirking at him. They let out a few barks. Gus turned to Aeris, who had sequestered herself in a nearby tree and was softly singing (♫Follow me everything is alright/I'll be the one to tuck you in at night/If you wanna leave I can guarantee/You won't find nobody else like me♫).

They want to fight. They won't let you catch them, but they still want to fight.

Gus nodded in acknowledgement and stepped back, Bartholomew standing once more in front of him. The smaller Pangoro stepped forward with a growl.

Speeds:
Bartholomew Lv14 - 9
Pangoro Lv32 - 8

Turn 1:
Bartholomew used Focus Energy! Bartholomew is getting pumped (Crit on 17-20)!
Pangoro Lv32 used Comet Punch! AC6! AC7! AC3! Two hits! Pangoro dealt 19 damage! Pangoro dealt 20 damage! After defense and resistances, Bartholomew took 5 damage! After defense and resistances, Bartholomew took 6 damage!

Turn 2:
Bartholomew used Headbutt! AC19! Critical Hit! Bartholomew dealt 106 damage! After defense and resistances, Pangoro took 94 damage! Pangoro was knocked out!

Seeing his mate knocked unconscious, the bigger Pangoro let out a roar and charged forward in a Tackle. Bartholomew lowered his head and met the charge head-on.

Speeds:
Bartholomew Lv14 - 9
Pangoro Lv42 - 9

Turn 1:
Bartholomew used Headbutt! AC17! Critical Hit! Bartholomew dealt 94 damage! After defense and resistances, Pangoro took 83 damage!
Pangoro used Tackle! AC13! Pangoro dealt 45 damage! After defense and resistances, Bartholomew took 19 damage!

Both combatants flew backwards at the impact. The Pangoro was clearly the worse off, but Gus could see that Bartholomew was also on his last legs after that clash. Making a split second decision, Gus recalled the embattled Cranidos and sent out Bambi.

Turn 2:
Trainer Action! Gus recalls Bartholomew and sends out Bambi (Lv23 Deerling, Speed 16)!
Bambi used Double Kick! AC18! AC15! Two hits! Bambi dealt 24 damage! Bambi dealt 24 damage! After defense and resistances, Pangoro took a total of 74 damage! Pangoro was knocked out!

Quick as lightning, the Season Pokemon spun around and kicked out twice. The kicks connected solidly with the staggering Pangoro's chest and sent it down and out for the count.

[Encounter Ends!]

Encounter Results:
Gained a total of 3090 EXP!
Caught Pancham Lv 13! (Male, Proud Nature, Iron Fist ability)
Bartholomew gained 1545 EXP! Bartholomew rose to Lv 16! Bartholomew forgot Leer and learned Take Down!
Bambi gained 1545 EXP! Bambi rose to Lv 24! Bambi forgot Double Kick and learned Jump Kick!

Seeing the two Pangoros were knocked unconscious, Gus quickly recalled Bambi and hightailed it out before the bears woke up and decided to change their mind about letting their cub travel with him. He made a mental note that the next time he was in Kalos, he would bring the newly-nicknamed Bando back here, to let them see how strong he had gotten.

Back to top Go down
Vir

Character sheet
HP:
104/104  (104/104)

PostSubject: Re: Augustus Arevalo - Junior Operative, Smart Teacher/Detective/Scientist   Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:48 pm

Daily Progress
Area: Route 5, from Camphrier to Lumiose
Time: Afternoon

Party Pokemon
1. Bambi (Lv. 24 Deerling)
2. Tala (Lv. 21 Ledian)
3. Felicity (Lv. 14 Skitty)
4. Bartholomew (Lv. 16 Cranidos)
5. Aeris (Lv. 38 Pidgeot)
6. Amber (Lv. 39 Lopunny)

Story Text:
Having escaped the Pangoro, Gus stopped by a stream and decided to settle down for lunch. Unfortunately, his sandwich attracted the attention of certain Pokemon. Soon enough, several bushes rustled nearby just as Gus was about to take a bite from his Super Salad Sandwich. Gus turned to find...

Random Encounter Roll:
Species - 1d100
1-5 Abra
6-15 Doduo
16-20 Plusle/Minun
21-30 Gulpin
31-50 Bunnelby
51-60 Fletchling
61-70 Skiddo
71-80 Pancham
81-100 Furfrou

Roll: 42 - Bunnelby

Number of Pokemon encountered (1d8): 4

Levels (Random numbers between 5 to Highest Lvl of Pokemon + 5):
11, 15, 25, 27

... a small family of brown-gray Bunnelbys and Diggersbys step out of the woods. Gus saw the way they were eyeing his sandwich and frowned. He reached for Bambi's Pokeball...

[Encounter Begins!]
Speeds:
Bunnelby A (Lv11): 6
Bunnelby B (Lv15): 12
Diggersby A (Lv25): 12
Diggersby B (Lv27): 14
Bambi (Lv24): 17

Turn 1:
Bambi used Jump Kick! AC19! Bambi dealt 35 damage to Bunnelby B! After defense, weakness and resistance, Bambi dealt 60 damage to Bunnelby B! Bambi dealt 200% damage! Bunnelby B died!
Diggersby B used Leer! AC5! Bambi's Defense went down by 1!
Diggersby A used Leer! AC7! Bambi's Defense went down by 1!
Bunnelby A used Agility! AC12! Bunnelby's Speed went up by 1!

Bambi went into the fight with gusto, bounding up and then coming down on one of the Bunnelbys, its front hooves glowing for a Jump Kick. The fawn's front hooves smashed into the Bunnelby's skull, and there was a disturbing crack as Bambi's weight and attack snapped the rabbit's neck backwards. The older rabbits sent angry looks at Bambi, while the smaller one started to try and escape.

Turn 2:
Bambi used Faint Attack! Bambi dealt 28 damage to Bunnelby A! After defense, weakness and resistance, Bambi dealt 23 damage to Bunnelby A! Bunnelby A was knocked out!
Diggersby B used Tackle! AC6! Diggersby B dealt 30 damage! After defense, weakness, and resistance, Bambi received 25 damage!
Diggersby A used Double Slap! AC9! AC5! Hits once! Diggersby A dealt 16 damage! After defense, weakness and resistance, Bambi received 11 damage!

Bambi quickly faded out of sight in a Faint Attack, and the last Bunnelby suddenly keeled over unconscious. Unfortunately, Bambi reappeared much too close to the two now irate Diggersbys, and took a Tackle and a Double Slap attack, although he was quick enough to dodge after getting hit by the first smack of the rabbit's overlarge ears.

Turn 3:
Bambi used Jump Kick! AC20! Critical Hit! Bambi dealt 41 damage to Diggersby B! After defense, weakness, and resistance, Bambi dealt 58 damage to Diggersby B! Diggersby was knocked out!
Diggersby A used Take Down! AC8! Diggersby dealt 41 damage to Bambi! After defense, weakness, and resistance, Bambi receives 36 damage! Diggersby takes 9 damage in recoil!

Bambi leapt up in another Jump Kick, taking one Diggersby right on the chin and knocking it out. Unfortunately, the other Diggersby charged up in a Take Down, dealing grievous damage to the Deerling. Gus tsked and readied Bartholomew's pokeball.

Turn 4:
Trainer Action! Gus recalls Bambi and sends out Bartholomew (Speed 10)!
Diggersby used Quick Attack! AC14! Diggersby dealt 25 damage! After defense, weakness, and resistance, Bartholomew received 10 damage!
Bartholomew used Headbutt! AC15! Bartholomew dealt 49 damage! After defense, weakness, and resistance, Diggersby received 31 damage!

Twin beams of light lashed out, returning the staggering Deerling to his Pokeball and replacing him with the hardheaded Cranidos. No sooner had Barty appeared, however, than the remaining Diggersby suddenly rushed him in a Quick Attack. Bartholomew was pushed back for a bit, but it clearly didn't do much damage. Pissed, the little dinosaur lowered its head in a Head Butt and charged, taking the Diggersby right in the chest and sending it flying back.

Turn 5:
Diggersby used Leer! AC17! Bartholomew's Defense went down by 1!
Bartholomew used Take Down! AC15! Bartholomew dealt 72 damage! After defense, weakness, and resistance, Diggersby received 54 damage! Diggersby was knocked out!

The Diggersby sent a dark look at Bartholomew. The Head Butt Pokemon stared defiantly right back for a moment, before lowering his head and charging in for a Take Down. Injured from the early Headbutt, the rabbit could not avoid Bartholomew's second charge. The rock-hard helmet of the Cranidos' skull connected with the Diggersby's face and took it down for the count.

[Encounter Ends!]

Encounter Results:
Battle Won! Gained 1820 EXP!
Bartholomew gained 910 EXP! Bartholomew gained a level! Bartholomew is now Lv17!
Bambi gained 910 EXP!

Gus shook his head at the sight of the four collapsed rabbits. By the unnatural angle of one of the Bunnelby's neck, he suspected that that one was already dead. He finished his sandwich and continued on his way to Lumiose City.

Back to top Go down
Vir

Character sheet
HP:
104/104  (104/104)

PostSubject: Re: Augustus Arevalo - Junior Operative, Smart Teacher/Detective/Scientist   Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:17 pm

Daily Progress
Area: Lumiose City
Downtime: Bought TM76 x3 for 5100, TM78 x2 for 4800, Offense Pills x 6 for 14,700, Body Pills x 6 for 14700, Frequency Pill x 1 for 4900.
Total Amount Spent: 44,200

Gus relaxed on the bed in his hotel room at Lumiose City. All of his "girls" aside from Amber were in their Pokeballs, the hotel having a strict 1 Active Pokemon per Trainer rule. Amber, as usual, was snuggled into his side.

It had been an interesting day, having captured a Pancham, buffed up a few of his Pokemon, and then shopped for a few TMs at South Boulevard. He had then spent the rest of the day making pills.

Tomorrow there would be a flight to Hoenn from Lumiose, and despite being given leave, he intended to be on that plane. It would not be landing at Lilycove, but instead would be headed to Sootopolis. He planned on challenging the gym there, which as he recalled was a Water specialty Gym. He grinned, knowing that Bloom, Belladonna, and even Flutter and Jasmine had moves in their repertoire ready for that. That grin just as soon faded away as he remembered that he still needed to expand his team's typing and repertoire. Perhaps it was time to look at other types aside from Bug and Grass...

Back to top Go down
Vir

Character sheet
HP:
104/104  (104/104)

PostSubject: Re: Augustus Arevalo - Junior Operative, Smart Teacher/Detective/Scientist   Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:34 pm

Daily Progress
Area: Arevalo Ranch, Lilycove Outskirts
Time: Morning, 1 day after Sootopolis Gym Battle

Gus stared at the Evolutionary Stones sitting in front of him. He had been carrying them around for quite some time, undecided on whom to use them on, or even whether he should use them at all.

The primary Stone on his mind was the Sun Stone that he had purchased from Tenran some time ago. While he knew that he could use it to evolve his Gloom, he had a feeling that it might be a wasted effort. Bloom had given him note that she preferred to help out at the ranch instead of join him on his missions. The fact that she had given such a poor performance at the Sootopolis Gym only further reinforced the fact that perhaps the Weed Pokemon was better suited as one of the caretakers on his parents' ranch, instead of a member of his battle team.

The other two stones were a Water Stone and a Thunder Stone. He had no idea what he was going to do with those two. He had no electric or water type pokemon that he particularly cared to use. He knew that both those types would be useful additions to his team, but at the moment he saw no particular need to get them. Nor did he have a suitable candidate that he wanted to catch and acquire.

As he stared at the three stones glinting in the sun, he became aware of a series of yipping barks. He turned to their direction and saw to his amusement that the three Eevee triplets that he had gotten in trade from Luke several months ago were rambunctiously rolling and playing around. Despite his previous deep thoughts, watching the three puppy-like pokemon run and play brought a smile to his face.

That smile turned into a frozen look of horror when the trio leapt towards him, right on top of the evolutionary stones. When the blinding light brought about by three simultaneous evolutions had died down, he blinked several times and looked at the Espeon, Vaporeon, and Jolteon sitting at his feet.

Well, that pretty much solved the question of what he was going to do with the Stones, at the very least.

Downtime Results:
Tina (Lv5 Eevee) evolved into Vaporeon!
Mina (Lv5 Eevee) evolved into Espeon!
Rina (Lv5 Eevee) evolved into Jolteon!

Gus lost 1 Sun Stone, 1 Water Stone, and 1 Thunder Stone.

Back to top Go down
Vir

Character sheet
HP:
104/104  (104/104)

PostSubject: Re: Augustus Arevalo - Junior Operative, Smart Teacher/Detective/Scientist   Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:53 pm

Daily Progress
Time: 2:00 PM - Afternoon

Party Pokemon
1. Tina Lv5 Vaporeon
2. Mina Lv5 Espeon
3. Rina Lv5 Jolteon
4. Aeris Lv38 Pidgeot
5. Amber Lv39 Lopunny
6. Flutter Lv35 Beautifly

Story Text:

Although he had acquired them quite by accident, after some thought Gus realized that the Eeveelutions would fit in nicely with his team's looks and style. Thus, he was now out in the forest, looking for a match that would let him see whether or not these three new Pokemon would do well as battlers. By his experience, though, it would be best to fight strong enemies to see if his new ladies would stand their ground or run and retreat.

Random Encounter Roll:
Species - PokemonTabletopAdventures.com - Pinsir
Number - 1d6 - 4
Levels:
Pinsir A: 21
Pinsir B: 26
Pinsir C: 33
Pinsir D: 44

As if listening to his thoughts, a gang of large Pinsir broke through the underbrush. The unruly bugs took one look at him, before taking up aggressive fighting stances.

[Encounter Begins!]
Speeds:
Pinsir A - 8
Pinsir B - 9
Pinsir C - 14
Pinsir D - 23

Turn 1!
Trainer Action: Unison Shard activated! Dual Wielding activated! Gus sends out Tina (Lv5 Vaporeon, Spd 9) and Aeris (Lv38 Pidgeot, Spd 26)! Gus sacrificed 50% of his HP!
Aeris used Air Cutter on Pinsir D! AC19! Critical Hit! Aeris dealt 79 damage! After special defense, weakness, and resistance, Pinsir D took 138 damage! Pinsir D was knocked out!
Pinsir C used Focus Energy! Pinsir C is getting pumped up!
Tina used Sand-Attack on Pinsir C! AC12! Pinsir C's Accuracy went down!
Pinsir B used Vital Throw on Aeris! But it failed!
Pinsir A used Vice Grip on Aeris! AC1! It missed!

Turn 2!
Trainer Action: Gus recalled Tina and sent out Mina (Lv5 Espeon, Spd 12)!
Aeris used Air Cutter on Pinsir C! AC11! Aeris dealt 56 damage! After special defense, weakness, and resistance, Pinsir C took 90 damage! Pinsir C was knocked out!
Mina used Charm on Pinsir B! AC14! Pinsir B's Attack went down by 2!
Pinsir B used Brick Break on Aeris! AC3! It missed!
Pinsir A used Focus Energy! Pinsir A is getting pumped!

Turn 3!
Trainer Action: Gus recalled Mina and sent out Rina (Lv5 Jolteon, Spd 14)!
Aeris used Air Cutter on Pinsir B! AC16! Aeris dealt 53 damage! After special defense, weakness, and resistance, Pinsir B took 88 damage! Pinsir B was knocked out!
Rina used Tackle on Pinsir A! AC14! Rina dealt 20 damage! After defense, weakness, and resistance, Pinsir A took 4 damage!
Pinsir A used Focus Energy! Pinsir A is getting pumped!

Turn 4!
Trainer Action: Gus threw a Basic Ball at Pinsir A! CR17! It was so close! Pinsir A got out!
Aeris used Air Cutter on Pinsir A! AC14! Aeris dealt 44 damage! After special defense, weakness, and resistance, Pinsir A took 68 damage! Pinsir A was knocked out!

[Encounter Ends!]
Encounter Results!
Aeris, Tina, Mina, and Rina gained 1240 EXP each!
Tina grew to Lv10! Tina gained access to Water Gun!
Mina grew to Lv10! Mina gained access to Confusion!
Rina grew to Lv10! Rina gained access to Thundershock!

Gus smiled to himself. The triplets had shown great promise. He would enjoy training them.

Back to top Go down
Vir

Character sheet
HP:
104/104  (104/104)

PostSubject: Re: Augustus Arevalo - Junior Operative, Smart Teacher/Detective/Scientist   Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:44 pm

Daily Progress
Area: Arevalo Ranch, Lilycove Outskirts
Time: 8:00 PM- Evening
Downtime:
Gave Rina (Lv10 Jolteon) Tigerheart (Protein) x4
Gave Tina (Lv10 Vaporeon) Quickheart (Carbos) x4
Gave Amber (Lv39 Lopunny) Quickheart (Carbos) x2
Gave Jasmine (Lv49 Gardevoir) Heartleaf (HP Up) x2
Used Frequency Pill on Amber (Lv39 Lopunny) - Return changed from EOT to At-Will
Made Offense Pills x 6 for 14700, Body Pills x 6 for 14700, Frequency Pill x 1 for 4900.
Total spent: 34300

"Open wide, Rina!"

Gus smiled as the Jolteon chewed and then swallowed the special meal he had given her. Not only was it healthy and suited for her tastes, he had also boosted it with 4 of his specialized Tigerheart Vitamins to pump up her Attack. Tina the Vaporeon had gotten something similar, only hers had 4 Quickheart Vitamins to boost the mermaid-like Pokemon's Speed. He had then given 2 Heartleaf Vitamins to boost Jasmine's HP, and 2 more Quickheart Vitamins to boost Amber's already ridiculous Speed. Amber had also gotten one of his "Baby One More Time" Frequency Pills, just so that she could use her Super Friendship Finishers™ more often.

Even as his girls were eating, he was already calculating the cost for another set of 6 Offense Pills, 6 Body Pills, and 1 Frequency Pill and how long it would take for him to make them. Jasmine having read his mind was already preparing the necessary ingredients...

Back to top Go down
Vir

Character sheet
HP:
104/104  (104/104)

PostSubject: Re: Augustus Arevalo - Junior Operative, Smart Teacher/Detective/Scientist   Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:01 pm

Daily Progress
Area:
Time:

Party Pokemon
1. Tina Lv10 Vaporeon
2. Mina Lv10 Espeon
3. Rina Lv10 Jolteon
4. Flutter Lv35 Beautifly
5. Aeris Lv38 Pidgeot
6. Amber Lv39 Lopunny

Story Text:
Once more, Gus was out and about the woods, looking to train his Eeveelutions. A rustle near some leaves caught his attention, and on a whim he picked up a rock and threw it into some trees.

Random Encounter Roll:
Species - PokemonTabletopAdventures.com - Sewaddle

Number of Pokemon encountered (1d6): 6

Levels (Random numbers between 5 to Highest Lvl of Pokemon + 5):
Sewaddle Lv12
Swadloon A Lv22
Swadloon B Lv28
Leavanny A Lv34
Leavanny B Lv40
Leavanny C Lv42

A small family of Leavanny, Swadloon, and a single Sewaddle came out of the trees. The Sewaddle had a mark on its forehead from where it was hit by the rock. The Leavanny saw him and began making angry noises.

[Encounter Begins!]
Speeds:
Sewaddle 5
Swadloon A 5
Swadloon B 8
Leavanny A 18
Leavanny B 10
Leavanny C 27

Turn 1:
Trainer Action! Gus activates the Unison Shard! Gus uses Dual Wielding! Gus sent out Tina (Spd 13) and Aeris (Spd 26 + 7 due to Quick Claw)! Gus sacrificed 50% of his MaxHP!
Aeris used Air Cutter on Leavanny C! AC6! Aeris dealt 54 damage! After special defense, weakness, and resistance, Leavanny C took 160 damage! Leavanny C took 200% HP damage and died!
Leavanny A used Helping Hand on Leavanny B!
Tina used Sand-Attack on Leavanny B! AC6! Leavanny B's accuracy went down!
Leavanny B used Helping Hand on Swadloon B!
Swadloon B used Bug Bite! AC7! Swadloon B dealt 44 damage to Tina! After defense, weakness, and resistance, Tina took 38 damage!
Swadloon A used String Shot! AC1! It missed!
Sewaddle used String Shot! AC14! Tina's Speed went down by 1!

Turn 2:
Trainer Action! Gus throws a Basic Ball at Sewaddle (roll 50 or lower to capture!)! CR 14! Sewaddle Lv12 was caught!
Aeris used Air Cutter on Leavanny A! AC13! Aeris dealt 49 damage! After special defense, weakness, and resistance, Leavanny A took 140 damage! Leavanny A was knocked out!
Tina used Tackle on Leavanny B! AC18! Tina dealt 27 damage! After defense, weakness, and resistance, Leavanny B took 13 damage!
Leavanny B used Razor Leaf on Aeris! AC4! It missed!
Swadloon B used Razor Leaf on Aeris! AC12! Swadloon B dealt 37 damage! After defense, weakness, and resistance, Aeris took 14 damage!
Swadloon A used Tackle on Tina! AC12! Swadloon A dealt 24 damage! After defense, weakness, and resistance, Tina took 18 damage!

Turn 3:
Trainer Action! Gus throws a Basic Ball at Swadloon A (roll 25 or lower to capture!) CR 33! Swadloon A broke free!
Aeris used Air Cutter on Leavanny B! AC14! Aeris dealt 48 damage! After special defense, weakness, and resistance, Leavanny B took 132 damage! Leavanny B was knocked out!
Tina used Charm on Swadloon B! AC10! Swadloon B's attack went down by 2!
Swadloon B used Razor Leaf on Tina! AC2! It missed!
Swadloon A used String Shot on Aeris! AC7! Aeris' speed went down by 1!

Turn 4:
Trainer Action! Gus throws a Basic Ball at Swadloon A (roll 25 or lower to capture!) CR 27! Swadloon A broke free!
Aeris used Air Cutter on Swadloon B! AC10! Aeris dealt 58 damage! After special defense, weakness, and resistance, Swadloon B took 176 damage! Swadloon B took 300% damage and died!
Tina used Tackle on Swadloon A! AC10! Tina dealt 21 damage! After defense, weakness, and resistance, Swadloon A took 4 damage!
Swadloon A used Razor Leaf on Aeris! AC10! Swadloon A dealt 21 damage! After defense, weakness, and resistance, Aeris took 6 damage!

Turn 5:
Trainer Action! Gus throws a Basic Ball at Swadloon A (roll 25 or lower to capture!) CR 48! Swadloon A broke free!
Aeris used Air Cutter on Swadloon A! AC8! Aeris dealt 47 damage! After special defense, weakness, and resistance, Swadloon A took 132 damage! Swadloon A took 300% damage and died!

[Encounter Ends!]
Encounter Results:
Tina and Aeris each gain 1990 EXP!
Aeris grows to Lv39!
Tina grows to Lv13! Tina gains access to Quick Attack!
Gus caught a Sewaddle (Lv12, Female, Desperate nature, Swarm ability)

Gus walked deeper into the forest, whistling. Aeris stayed behind for a moment, eating the Leavanny remains, before flying off to follow him.

Back to top Go down
Vir

Character sheet
HP:
104/104  (104/104)

PostSubject: Re: Augustus Arevalo - Junior Operative, Smart Teacher/Detective/Scientist   Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:58 am

Daily Progress
Area: Lilycove City Outskirts
Time: 10AM Morning

Party Pokemon
1. Tina Lv13 Vaporeon
2. Rapunzel Lv12 Sewaddle
3. Tala Lv21 Ledyba
4. Amber Lv39 Lopunny
5. Aeris Lv39 Pidgeot
6. Bando Lv13 Pancham

Story Text:
Carrying a varied and bundled team, with Aeris flying overhead and Amber shadowing him a few ways off, Gus wandered around through the woods. Coming to a clearing, he reached into his bag and brought out a small vial filled with a clear fluid. Uncorking it, he poured the contents on the ground and waited.

Random Encounter Roll:
Species - PokemonTabletopAdventures.com - Rattata

Number of Pokemon encountered (1d6): 6

Levels (Random numbers between 5 to Lvl of Highest Pokemon in

Party + 5):
Raticate A Lv42
Raticate B Lv41
Raticate C Lv39
Raticate D Lv36
Rattata E Lv10
Rattata F Lv8

Enamored by the smell of the attractant, four burly Raticates and a pair of Rattata emerged from the treeline. The biggest one took one look at Gus, hissed, and leapt forward, but was intercepted by Amber, who appeared out of nowhere in front of the large rodent.

[Encounter Begins!]
Speeds:
Amber - 28
Raticate A - 26
Raticate B - 26
Raticate C - 24
Raticate D - 22
Rattata E - 7
Rattata F - 5

Turn 1:
Trainer Action! Gus triggers the Unison Shard! Gus gained Dual Wielding. Gus loses 50% HP! Gus sent out Bando (Spd 7)!
Amber used Jump Kick! AC19! Critical Hit due to Razor Claw! Amber dealt 73 damage! After defense, weakness, and resistance, Raticate A took 128 damage! Raticate A was knocked out!
Raticate B used Tackle! AC4! It missed!
Raticate C used Focus Energy! Raticate C is getting pumped up!
Raticate D used Bite! AC13! Raticate C dealt 32 damage! After defense, weakness, and resistance, Amber took 20 damage!
Bando used Arm Thrust! AC20! AC12! AC15! AC3! Hit 3 times! First hit dealt 23 damage! Second hit dealt 19 damage! Third hit dealt 17 damage! After defense, weakness, and resistance, Rattata E took 38 damage from the first hit! Rattata E was knocked out! After defense, weakness and resistance, Rattata F took 30 damage from the second hit! Rattata F was knocked out! After defense, weakness, and resistance, Raticate D took 18 damage!

Turn 2:
Trainer Action! Gus is watching intently.
Amber used Return! AC10! Amber dealt 87 damage! After defense, weakness, and resistance, Raticate B took 70 damage! Raticate B was knocked out!
Raticate C used Super Fang! AC5! It missed!
Raticate D used Bite! AC14! Raticate D dealt 34 damage! After defense, weakness, and resistance, Bando took 12 damage!
Bando used Karate Chop! AC19! Critical Hit! Bando dealt 45 damage! After defense, weakness, and resistance, Raticate D took 78 damage! Raticate D was knocked out!

Turn 3:
Trainer Action! Gus is watching intently.
Amber used Jump Kick! AC17! Amber dealt 50 damage! After defense, weakness, and resistance, Raticate C took 66 damage! Raticate C was knocked out!

[Encounter Ends!]
Encounter Results:
Amber and Bando gained 2460 EXP each!
Amber grew to Lv40! Amber gained a High Ability: Limber!
Bando grew to Lv15! Bando gained access to Comet Punch!

After Amber and Bando had rendered the rodents insensate, Gus took out another vial and poured it on the exact spot that he had poured the attractant, neutralizing it. He then went on to the next clearing.

Back to top Go down
Vir

Character sheet
HP:
104/104  (104/104)

PostSubject: Re: Augustus Arevalo - Junior Operative, Smart Teacher/Detective/Scientist   Wed May 20, 2015 10:37 am

Daily Progress
Area: Lilycove City Outskirts
Time: 2PM Afternoon

Party Pokemon
1. Tina Lv13 Vaporeon
2. Rapunzel Lv12 Sewaddle
3. Tala Lv21 Ledyba
4. Amber Lv40 Lopunny
5. Aeris Lv39 Pidgeot
6. Bando Lv15 Pancham

Story Text:
Still waiting for both a mission and for the two Pokemon eggs he had at the Ranch to hatch - the one he got from Unova was very close, he could feel it! - Gus resumed wandering around the woods, hoping to train his team. On a whim, he kicked a rock that was lying on the path. The pebble flew off into the bushes and struck something.

Random Encounter Roll:
Species - PokemonTabletopAdventures.com - Scyther
Number of Pokemon encountered (1d6): 3

Levels (Random numbers betewen 5 to Lvl of Highest Pokemon in Party + 5):

Scyther A:41
Scyther B:38
Scyther C:30

Three large mantis-like bugs stepped from the foliage. One of them was rubbing its head. It took one look at Gus and let out an angry "SCYTHE!". Gus let out a whistle, and Aeris dropped in from out of the sky and trilled out an answering battlecry.

[Encounter Begins!]
Speeds:
Aeris - 34 with Quick Claw
Scyther A - 27
Scyther B - 20
Scyther C - 18

Turn 1:
Trainer Action! Gus triggers the Unison Shard! Gus gained Dual Wielding. Gus loses 50% HP! Gus sent out Tala (Spd 16)!
Aeris used Air Cutter! AC17! Aeris dealt 56 damage! After defense, weakness, and resistance, Scyther A took 80 damage! Scyther A was knocked out!
Scyther B used Razor Wind! Scyther B is gathering a whirlwind!
Scyther C used Focus Energy! Scyther C is getting pumped!
Tala used Reflect! A shield formed!

Turn 2:
Aeris used Air Cutter! AC18! Critical Hit! Aeris dealt 77 damage! After defense, weakness, and resistance, Scyther B took 126 damage! Scyther B was knocked out!
Scyther C used Slash! AC10! Scyther C dealt 55 damage! After defense, weakness, and resistance, Aeris took 42 damage!
Tala used Comet Punch! AC20! Critical Hit! AC8! AC15! AC11! AC16! Tala dealt 45 damage! After defense, weakness, and resistance, Scyther C took 33 damage!

Turn 3:
Trainer Action! Gus tossed a Basic Ball at Scyther C (roll 25 or lower to capture!) CR 26! Scyther C broke free at the last minute!
Aeris used Air Cutter! AC20! Critical Hit! Aeris dealt 67 damage! After defense, weakness, and resistance, Scyther C took 118 damage! Scyther C took 200% damage and was decapitated!

[Encounter Ends!]
Encounter results:
Tala and Aeris each gain 1635 EXP!
Aeris grows to Lv40!
Tala grows to Lv22! Tala gains access to Baton Pass! Tala evolved into Ledian!

After the battle, Gus continued his walk around the woods, his newly-evolved Ledian flying and buzzing happily behind him. Gus made a mental note to teach Tala some language lessons.

Back to top Go down
Vir

Character sheet
HP:
104/104  (104/104)

PostSubject: Re: Augustus Arevalo - Junior Operative, Smart Teacher/Detective/Scientist   Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:34 am

Daily Progress
Area: Melemele Meadow
Time: 8AM

Party Pokemon
1. Rapunzel, Sewaddle Lv12
2. Tala, Ledian Lv22
3. Bambi, Deerling Lv24
4. Rina, Jolteon Lv10
5. Javier, Nidoran-M Lv6

Story Text:
Fresh from the interdimensional portal hijinks yesterday, Gus had hitched a ride from Poni Island to MeleMele Island, and checked into a hotel at Hau'oli City. While there, he had managed to overhear a group of locals preparing to go to a place called Melemele Meadow to gather nectar of some kind. Through liberal use of his naturally charismatic personality, he had managed to get an invite to their outing. Now, he was wandering around a veritable sea of yellow flowers, while his newfound acquaintances gathered their nectar.

Sweet scent, he mused, would probably be useless here as the overpowering smell of the flowers would mask any other aroma he could use. And so he just wandered around, until...

Random Encounter Roll:
Species: 1d20, then check results:

1 to 6 - flip a coin. heads petilil, tails cottonee
7 to 10 - oricorio pom-pom
11 to 16 - cutiefly
17 to 18 - caterpie
19 - metapod
20 - butterfree

Result: 13 - cutiefly

Number of Pokemon encountered: 1d6 - 4

Levels: Random numbers between 5 to 25: 14,18,9,19

... a stray breeze blew a load of pollen into his nose, triggering a sneeze. Unfortunately, his sneeze disturbed a nearby flower bed. To his surprise, four of the most adorable things he had ever seen, looking like a cross between a bee and a fly with a massive dose of cuteness, flew up from the flower bed and started buzzing around his head in an annoyed manner. Taking out his Pokedex, he confirmed that they were indeed, Cutieflies, and were precisely what he came to catch. Thinking that they were probably not that strong due to their tiny size, he sent out his Nidoran-M, Javier. The little creatures let out another buzz, then flew opposite his pokemon and got into formation.

[Encounter Begins!]
Speeds:
Cutiefly A: 8
Cutiefly B: 8
Cutiefly C: 8
Cutiefly D: 8
Javier: 3

Turn 1:
Trainer Action! Gus throws a Basic Ball at Cutiefly A! Roll 30 or lower to capture! CR 8! Cutiefly A was caught!
Cutiefly B used Struggle Bug! AC14! Cutiefly B dealt 15 damage! After defense and resistance, Javier took 5 damage!
Cutiefly C used Fairy Wind! AC6! Cutiefly C dealt 14 damage! After defense and resistance, Javier took 5 damage!
Cutiefly D used Fairy Wind! AC17! Cutiefly D dealt 15 damage! After defense and resistance, Javier took 5 damage!
Javier used Peck! AC6! Javier dealt 18 damage! After defense and weakness, Cutiefly C took 28 damage! Cutiefly C fainted!

Turn 2:
Trainer Action! Gus throws a Basic Ball at Cutiefly B! Roll 30 or lower to capture! CR 77! Cutiefly B broke free!
Cutiefly B used Draining Kiss! AC13! Cutiefly B dealt 28 damage! After defense and resistance, Javier took 12 damage!
Cutiefly D used Absorb! AC7! Cutiefly D dealt 12 damage! After defense and resistance, Javier took 4 damage!
Javier used Peck! AC20! Critical hit! Javier dealt 40 damage! After defense and weakness, Cutiefly B took 72 damage! Cutiefly B died!

Turn 3:
Trainer Action! Gus uses a Super Potion on Javier! 43HP healed! Javier is back to full health!
Cutiefly D used Stun Spore! AC19! Javier is paralyzed!
Javier's Paralysis check! DC20! Javier can move! Javier uses Peck! AC8! Javier dealt 16 damage! After defense and weakness Cutiefly D took 24 damage! Cutiefly D is critical!

Turn 4:
Trainer Action! Gus uses Parlyz Heal on Javier! Javier's Paralysis is cured!
Cutiefly D used Stun Spore! AC1! Critical fail!
Javier uses Peck! AC17! Javier dealt 24 damage! After defense and weakness, Cutiefly D took 40 damage! Cutiefly D fainted!

[Encounter Ends!]
Encounter results:
Javier gains 690 exp! Javier grew to Lv9! Javier gained access to Focus Energy and Double Kick!
Gus caught a Cutiefly! (Lv14, Female, Bashful, Shield Dust) Gus names it Iridessa.

Gus jumped in glee as he raised the Pokéball containing his newly-caught Cutiefly in the air with one hand.

"Yes! Gots me a cute little bee fly thing!"

His exuberance shook the prosthetic loose from his right shoulder. His plastic arm thumped to the ground.

"Shit."

Back to top Go down
Vir

Character sheet
HP:
104/104  (104/104)

PostSubject: Re: Augustus Arevalo - Junior Operative, Smart Teacher/Detective/Scientist   Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:15 pm

Daily Progress
Area: Melemele Meadow
Time: 10AM

Party Pokemon
1. Rapunzel, Sewaddle Lv12
2. Tala, Ledian Lv22
3. Bambi, Deerling Lv24
4. Rina, Jolteon Lv10
5. Javier, Nidoran-M Lv9
6. Iridessa, Cutiefly Lv14

Story Text:
Gus continued wandering around MeleMele Meadow. While he had achieved his intended goal already of catching a Cutiefly, he very quickly realized that the locals with whom he had hitched a ride here were intending to stay for the entire morning, and being that he had no idea how to get back to Hau'oli City on foot, Gus opted to stay and see if he could find any other pokemon to add to his catch list.

Hearing a sound come from a nearby flowerbed, he moved some blossoms aside to find...

Random Encounter Roll:
Species: 1d20, then check results:

1 to 6 - flip a coin. heads petilil, tails cottonee
7 to 10 - oricorio pom-pom
11 to 16 - cutiefly
17 to 18 - caterpie
19 - metapod
20 - butterfree

Result: 5 - coin flip: heads - Petilil

Number of Pokemon encountered: 5
Levels: 17,25,20,13,10

... a bunch of what first appeared to be tiny green sprigs buried near the flower roots. Brushing them aside, however, caused them to reveal themselves to be five Petilil. The little plant Pokemon popped up out of the ground and began making annoyed noises. Gus sent out Javier.

[Encounter Begins!]
Speeds:
Petilil25 - 5
Javier - 4
Petilil20 - 4
Petilil10 - 3
Petilil17 - 2
Petilil13 - 2

Turn 1:
Trainer Action! Gus throws a Pokeball at Petilil25! Roll 20 or lower to capture! CR 90! Petilil25 broke free!
Petilil25 used Stun Spore! AC5! It missed!
Javier used Peck! AC13! Javier deals 23 damage! After defense and weakness, Petilil25 takes 24 damage!
Petilil20 used Growth! Petilil20 Atk and SpAtk rose by 1!
Petilil10 used Sleep Powder! AC3! It missed!
Petilil17 used Mega Drain! AC7! Petilil17 dealt 27 damage! After defense and resistance, Javier takes 11 damage!
Petilil13 used Leech Seed! AC2! It missed!

Turn 2:
Trainer Action! Gus throws a Pokeball at Petilil25! Roll 30 or lower to capture! CR 31! FUCK, ALMOST HAD IT! Petilil25 broke free!
Petilil25 used Growth! Petilil25 Atk and SpAtk rose by 1!
Javier used Peck! AC6! Javier deals 26 damage! After defense and weakness, Petilil25 takes 34 damage!
Petilil20 used Leech Seed! AC1! Critical fail! It missed!
Petilil10 used Absorb! AC20! Critical Hit! Petilil10 deals 29 damage! After defense and resistance, Javier takes 12 damage!
Petilil17 used Growth! Petilil17 Atk and SpAtk rose by 1!
Petilil13 used Growth! Petilil13 Atk and SpAtk rose by 1!

Turn 3:
Trainer Action! Gus throws a Pokeball at Petilil25! Roll 50 or lower to capture! CR 24! Petilil25 was caught!
Javier used Peck! AC7! Javier deals 24 damage! After defense and weakness, Petilil20 took 36 damage!
Petilil20 used Mega Drain! AC3! Petilil20 deals 30 damage! After defense and resistance, Javier took 12 damage! Petilil20 heals 6 damage!
Petilil10 used Absorb! AC6! Petilil10 dealt 14 damage! After defense and resistance, Javier took 4 damage!
Petilil17 used Sleep Powder! AC2! It missed!
Petilil13 used Sleep Powder! AC12! Javier fell asleep!

Turn 4:
Trainer Action! Gus uses Super Potion on Javier! Javier is healed by 41 hp!
Javier's Sleep Check roll! SC11! Javier is still asleep!
Petilil20 used Synthesis! Petilil20 heals 20HP!
Petilil10 used Growth! Petilil10 Atk and SpAtk rose by 1!
Petilil17 used Absorb! AC14! Petilil17 deals 29 damage! After defense and resistance, Javier takes 12 damage!
Petilil13 used Growth! Petilil13 Atk and SpAtk rose by 1!

Turn 5:
Trainer Action! Gus uses an Awakening on Javier! Javier wakes up!
Javier used Peck! AC15! Javier deals 24 damage! After defense and weakness, Petilil20 takes 36 damage! Petilil20 fainted!
Petilil10 used Absorb! AC20! Critical Hit! Petilil10 deals 21 damage! After defense and resistance, Javier takes 8 damage!
Petilil17 used Absorb! AC13! Petilil17 deals 29 damage! After defense and resistance, Javier takes 12 damage!
Petilil13 used Absorb! AC13! Petilil13 deals 28 damage! After defense and resistance, Javier takes 11 damage! Javier fainted!
Gus recalled Javier and sent out Bambi (Deerling Lv24, Spd 17).

Turn 6:
Trainer Action! Gus throws a Pokeball at Petilil17! Roll 30 or lower to capture! CR 25! Petilil17 was caught!
Bambi used Double Kick! AC9! AC19! Bambi deals 23 damage to Petilil13! Bambi deals 21 damage to Petilil13! After defense, Petilil13 takes 16 damage! After defense, Petilil13 takes 14 damage!
Petilil10 used Leech Seed! It doesn't affect Bambi!
Petilil13 used Absorb! AC15! Petilil13 dealt 30 damage! After defense and resistance, Bambi takes 12 damage! Petilil13 heals 6 damage!

Turn 7:
Trainer Action! Gus uses Revive on Javier! Javier regains consciousness!
Bambi used Faint Attack! Bambi deals 31 damage! After defense, Petilil13 takes 24 damage! Petilil13 fainted!
Petilil10 used Growth! Petilil10 Atk and SpAtk rose by 1!

Turn 8:
Trainer Action! Gus is watching carefully.
Bambi used Double Kick! AC13! AC6! Bambi deals 22 damage to Petilil10! Bambi deals 22 damage to Petilil10! After defense, Petilil10 takes 11 damage! After defense, Petilil10 takes 11 damage!
Petilil10 used Absorb! AC6! Petilil10 deals 25 damage! After defense and resistance, Bambi takes 9 damage!

Turn 9:
Trainer Action! Gus is watching carefully.
Bambi used Faint Attack! Bambi deals 29 damage to Petilil10! After defense, Petilil10 takes 18 damage! Petilil10 fainted!

[Encounter Ends!]
Encounter results:
Javier and Bambi each gain 215 exp.
Javier grew to Lv10!
Bambi grew to Lv25!
Gus caught a Petilil! (Lv25, F, Quirky, Own Tempo)
Gus caught a Petilil! (Lv17, F, Quiet, Own Tempo)

Two more captures, both pretty Bulb Pokemon that with some TLC, would hopefully blossom to two wonderful flowers. Truly, it was inspiring!

Gus' arm detached again. Grumbling in consternation, he went over to the locals, who were in the process of packing up and heading back to Hau'oli. Hopefully, he could catch a seaplane back to Kanto within the day, then from there charter either a boat or another seaplane back to Hoenn.

With luck, his new arm would be ready by the time he returned.

Back to top Go down

Augustus Arevalo - Junior Operative, Smart Teacher/Detective/Scientist

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
jodsh :: Tabletop/Pen-&-Paper RP :: PTA Miracle Eye: Agent Stories-